Apologly

Natalia pov:

It's been 1 month since the family meeting. I made the soccer team and I am the main player! I also am closer friends with McKenzie and Katherine now and Jake and I have been dating for 1 month and a half now! 

I really love him! He is taking me on a date today and Leo and Theo are going with me. Katherine seems very close with Jake..... but it doesn't matter he's mine.... Right? 

Anywayyyy!  After the meeting Nico asked me to go on a walk and I said sure... I  mean Nico and Leo are my favorite brothers though we spend a little time with each other only because of school but on weekends we are all on top of each other.

 Nico is honestly just very playful he is always ticking me and making me laugh but when he has to be stern he does but he doesn't like to and he barely needs to be.

Cole and I started talking he broke up with Mia the day after he was "asked to" more like forced to. He was mad at first but something in him changed he tried to apologize to me a few times but I still wasn't ready but it's been 1 month so I guess it's time to actually except his apology. 

It's been weird without him very weird! We were the youngest so we were the closest I mean yea sure Leo and Nico are my favorite but if anything Cole was the one I always followed behind.

Then I heard a knock on my door  

"Come in" 

Then Cole walked in "Hey.... Umm Natalia..l I just wanted to say I'm s-."

I cut him off " You know what I forgive you" I said smiling

"Wait what?! R-Really?" Cole asked confused 

"Umm yea really! I mean it's been 1 month  since I have talked to you and it's been weird the truth is Cole it's weird having 12 brothers but only talking to 11 it feels incomplete" I say giving a slight smile and out of no where Cole hugged me. I just hugged him back.

"But... Please stop treating me like that"I said 

"Yea I know the way I treated you was wrong and trust me I won't ever treat you like that again".Cole said 

"Okay... Promise?" I said

"Promise" Cole said  sitting next to me on the bed

Sorry ya it's a short chapter 😊