London Pt.2

Natalia pov:

"Nice to meet you too." I say with a smile on my face.

I have a feeling I'm going to like her a lot.

"Well you two can head out now, be safe and have fun, and text us is anything."Matthew says, then goes to kiss London right in front of me.

"Okay okay, ya we can go now."...I say as I look away causing my brothers to laugh. 

"Alright, we will catch you guys later." London says with a smile on her face. As she closes the door behind us.

She is wearing a white crop top, with gray sweatpants and white air forces and a few layered golden necklaces. So far she can dress well.

As we get into her blue Honda, I can't help but smile when her car smells like Lavender. I love Lavender scented stuff. 

"Well Natalia it's so nice to meet you, I have been dying to meet you since I met Matthew. He talks a lot about you, you know." London says smirking, as she pulls out the driveway.

"Seriously he does? Huh, I didn't know he talked about me like that." I say as a smile projects off my face.

"Yea he does, anyway enough abouttttt him. Why don't we learn more about each other?" London says wiggling both of her eyebrows making both of us bust out laughing.

"Okay well what's your favorite color?" I ask as we pull up in too a Boba tea shop.

"Well my favorite color is green, I love sage green especially though." London says as she parks the car.

"Nooo wayy, I love sage green that's been my favorite color since I was little." I say as we both get out the car and go inside.

What the place looks like:

"Guess we have that in commonnnnn

"Guess we have that in commonnnnn." London says elbowing me a little, causing me to giggle.

"Aww your laugh is adorable." London say as we sit down.

"Everybody says that." I say as I shake my head and smile.

"That's because it's true, you're also a very pretty young lady." London says grinning.

"Thank youu, you are tooo." I say as our boba tea comes. (We ordered ahead of time)

"Thanks, Okay why don't we move on to more questions." London says wigging her eyebrows again causing me  to laugh again. 

"Okayyy." I say as I take a sip of my boba tea.

"Well what is one thing that interests you? It can be anything like soccer or math, anything " London says with a soft smile on her face.

"Well definitely not math, I hate math with a passion, but I like Science like for some reason the human enteral organs interest me...ummm I like singing and kinda soccer."

"Okay that's cool, wait why don't you like math and you also sound unsure when you say soccer? I thought you really loved soccer?" London said sounding concerned, like Matthew would. They are very similar. 

"Umm well i'm just not good at math and it's highly annoying. As for soccer, I like soccer, I used to love it, but now it's just not something that really interests me anymore. I can't tell my brothers that because they love that I love soccer. I don't want to let them down, you know?" I say as you can here how worried i am in my voice.

"You know I can completely understand, I do however think you should tell your brothers. I don't think they are going to be upset, I think they are going to support you in whatever you do. As for math I can help you with it, I was very good at math. The crazy thing is I hated science and now look I'm a surgeon." London says softly almost soothing my anxiety.

"Yea I probably should, but with me being a soccer captain, I have no idea how i'm going to tell my brothers and coach." I say with a sigh

"I get it, it must cause a lot of anxiety and maybe even some guilt for your teammates but, Never do something to make someone else happy, that will never make you happy.If your teammates are mad don't blame yourself for it ."London says as she grabs both of my hands in hers while saying it.

"Okay, I will try not to." I say with a smile on my face.

"Well it's kinda getting late so we should head back." London say getting up, I do the same a few seconds after her.

As we get in the car and drive off, London starts speaking again "Well you said you liked science and learning about the human body right?"

"Yea it really interesting. " I say with a big smile on my face as if I'm a toddler.

"Well have you thought about being a nurse or pediatrician or maybe even being a veterinarian?" London say with a smile.

"I don't know about a nurse because if a person or someone makes me mad, I'm going to most like go off. I love kids , younger kids that is. They are so cute. so maybe I don't know." I say as I run my fingers through my curls.

"That sound like it might suit you, look into it." London says with a smile on her face as we parked in the driveway.

"Yea." I say as I smile again

"Well, I had fun and it was nice meeting you nat." London says smiling

"It was nice meeting you too sis." I say as I smile and get out the car.

"Love you." London says as she is about to drive away.

"Love you too." I say as she drives away.

I like her a lot. I finally have an older sister. I'm so excited

As I walk in the door most of my brothers are downstairs.

"Welcome home jellybean."Lucas says from the living room.

"Hi principessa." Noah says as I already walked up to him and he kisses my temple.

"Heyy." I say with a lot of excitement

"Someone is still in a good mood." Caleb says as he pours water into his cup.

"Well how did it go?" Matthew says coming from downstairs.

"Well, for starters I think I have an other sister now." I say with a smile plastered on my face.

I will post soon, Sorry i have a lot going on. Love yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.