London Pt.1

Natalia pov: 

I am so excited. Today is the day I finally get to meet London. It's only been 24 hours since I've heard of her but still.

It's like 9am in the morning the time I wake up. We are supposed to be going out at 10am. It's early but not that early.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I say as I sit up on my bed and stretch my arms out

"Good morning Nattie, How you feeling?" Matthew says closing my bedroom door and sitting next to me. 

"I'm excited but I'm kinda tired." I say yawing.

"I'm glad your excited to meet her, she is very excited to meet you." Matthew says as he kisses my forehead 

"Hey." I say giggling 

"Whattt?" Matthew says with a few chuckles 

"I was still yawing." I say as I rub my eyes

"Aww you look like a little baby when you wake up." Matthew says pinching my cheeks in a baby voice.

"I dooo not." I say shaking my head

"Yes you dooo." Matthew says as he strokes my hair.

With that I just smile. I think today is going to be a good day.

"What u want to eat for breakfast?" Matthew ask.

On Saturday we usually eat all together. Changed today since I'm leaving to go meet with London. They ate without me. I told them to in my sleep that is.

-Flashback-

*knock knock* 

"Come in" I say still half asleep

"Hey Nat, do you want us to eat without you today or do u want to get up and eat now?" Theo asked hovering over my bed.

"Umm, go head, just wait ." I say half asleep 

"Huh? Is that a yes you want us to eat with out you or a no? Theo asked confused palming himself in the face.

"Eat without me." I say still asleep

"Okay if you say so." Theo says as he walks out my room and closes the door.

*flashback ended*

"Umm well I want oatmeal." I say smiling

I loveeee oatmeal.

"I guessed it, Adam is already making it for you." Matthew says smiling

"Aww you know me well." I say smirking

"Of course I do, your my little sister." Matthew says ruffling my hair.

With that I giggle a little. Then start overthinking.

"Nattie?" Matthew asked looking at me with concern but with a small smile.

"Yes?" I ask looking up at him

"You don't have to worry, I promise, she will never get in between our relationship. Wether you like her or not. I will always love you Okay?" Matthew says stroking my cheek.

"How did you?-." I start to say before Matthew cuts me off.

"I will always know what your thinking." Matthew says as he kisses my forehead again but this time a little longer. 

"Are you doneeee yet." I say giggling a little.

With that Matthew starts tickling me

"H-hey-y-y s-s-tt-o-pppp." I say laughing so hard I almost ended up crying.