Theater + Heartbreak

Natalia pov:

On the way to Leo's performance it's a quiet ride. I get a few are you sure your okay from Leo and Theo and Marcus who is driving the car but I can't lie and say I am I am not I just end a 11 month relationship with someone.... It's crazy because its 7:30 and in 4 hours and 30 minutes we would of been a year...

As we arrive to the school building and sit down McKenzie comes out of nowhere and sits on my left while Noah is on my right.

"Hey girly you doing alright?" McKenzie said sounding very concerned

"...no I'm not but trust me I will be fine" I say giving a slight smile

"Aww girly don't say that okay! He is a jerk anyway why would he break up with someone like you for Katherine who is fake!" McKenzie says smiling and hugging me as I hug her back.

I just smile and say okay. Before the lights turn off and the show begins

Leo is eating up that stage and some of his friends. Then McKenzie leaves because it's her turn to go on stage and dance! Since she and Leo dance together in the same studio that's connected to the school.

Then..... Then Two familiar people walk on stage.... Katherine& Jake.

Once they walk on stage I feel my brothers looking at me to make sure I'm okay and Lucas is now sitting in McKenzie seat.

Then a video shows a interview with Jake and Katherine

You know how to play the Piano?

Yea I taught my self

How long have you been playing for

11 months!

Mhmm okay and you know Katherine.

Yea we been best friends for 9 months now and we are actually dating now,

Mhmm okay and when did you guys get to write this song?

I went over to her house and we began singing the song

Okay well good luck and have fun

Thanks.

Was he joking?! I taught him how to play the piano and the guitar even though I really suck at guitar but still! And since when did he know how to sing?

Song not written by me! Goes to rightful owners!

When they started singing my heart dropped and tears started pouring down my face.

Was he seriously singing the song I wrote with him when he went away for 2 week with some one who 1 can't sing and 2 who is fake and isn't me!

"Jellybean are you alright?"Lucas asked looking at me crying looking concerned

"I need a minute" I whisper to him as I got up and ran out the auditorium crying.

Then I heard foot step behind me and they hugged me from behind and kissed my temple. I knew it was one of my brothers so I didn't pull away.

"Nat he's an Ass" Leo whispered in my ears making me giggle a little while crying.

"Th-that's the s-song I made with him...." I said crying as we now are sitting down on the steps.

"I figured based on how bad she sounded" Leo said ruffling my hair making me giggle