Chapter 17

I'm having a bit of a writers block, and I'm currently reading other stories to get me back in the zone.

Hope you're not to mad at me. lol.

I will try and boost up my updates, but it may take a few weeks to get back into the swing of things.

Thinking of starting a vampire story after finishing one of these- my current reading obsession if you have seen. :p

Anyway, chapter 17 is here. :)

Chapter 17

Fix You

Ricky POV

“… Your early release is thanks to your good behaviour. You will have a parole officer...” Haha, I knew if I sucked up I’d get out quicker.

Time to put the plan in action!

Ricky Faux, you will have your revenge.

Avan Collier, time to pay!

You messed with the wrong man.

Annabell POV

“Don’t make me do this!”

“Stop whining Avan. Seriously. You said you would do this.” I persuade, “you promised you’d try.”

I am met with a sarcastic eye roll.

“Avan...” I warn.

“Fine,” he huffs, and crossing his arms.

“Child.”

Avan pouts his lips in a sulk, and lowers his head, “am not.”

This behaviour makes me laugh.

Big business owner meets five year old.

“Come on, let’s go.” I sigh, and climb out of my car.

We are at a close psychologist friend’s office; it is not my place to provide Avan with the right support and therapy being in a relationship with him. I am emotionally involved with him, so I cannot continue with our sessions, or keep him as a client.

Luckily, Jonah has agreed to take over.

It took me two weeks of persuasion, guilt tripping, and sexual bribes to get Avan to agree to this; I can’t continue to ignore his emotional instability, I have to do something.

“I better be getting a whole night of play later!” Avan calls out over the roof of the car.

“If you’re good, maybe,” I reply curtly, before sauntering off towards the entrance.

“Too sexy for your own good...” I hear Avan mumble as he follows.

~*~

“I don’t want no pills and potions.”

“Avan, you promised you wouldn’t dismiss any ideas. Please be open minded.” I soothe gently, rubbing my thumb in circles over the back of his hands.

“Ok, ok… Sorry. I’d rather not be put on any medication, but I will keep an open mind to it for a last resort,” he turns to face me, “better?”

My turn to roll my eyes, “I just want you to be happy Avan; whatever makes you happy and gets you better, ok?”

After a few more questions, I am instructed to leave the room; Avan and Jonah need to have a chat one to one, discuss his condition. I understand.

I hope he’s ok… I know how difficult it is for Avan to trust, let alone talk to anyone about his past. My fingers are crossed tightly as I sit, my knees bouncing in front of me.

~*~

“How did it go?” We’re lying in bed together; I decided not to push him straight after his session, as to not antagonise him.

“Honestly?” Avan asks, curling into my back; I nod silently, “I think it might get better. Jonah is really laid back, and lets me talk without judging anything. Having him, and you of course, I may actually be able to get over my shit of a childhood.”

Finally!

I smile in the darkness.

Things might actually work out for Avan; he deserves it to!

“I’m so glad.” I breathe, “thank you for agreeing to you. I just want you to learn how to handle your feelings in a constructive and healthy way.”

I feel Avan tense against me.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, turning in his arms to face his beautiful face.

“Does that mean you won’t be my sub anymore?” He asks hesitantly.

I smile, “my submission is about us as a couple- not about you handling things. I don’t think I’d want you to give that part of you up,” I admit with bright red cheeks, embarrassed of admitting how I feel, “I don’t want you to.”

I feel as Avan’s frame relaxes, and a soft sweet kiss is placed on my forehead, “thank fuck.”

I’m starting to feel safer, more relaxed in everyday life, Avan is getting the emotional support and cognitive therapy he needs for his childhood, Ricky is locked up, and I am finally comfortable with my life; I love my job, where I am career wise… but one thing needs to change. Soon.

“Avan… I wanted to broach something.” I hesitate as we lay there under the warm covers the next morning after a hot passionate session.

“What’s that?” He asks, running his lips over my collarbone, making me shiver.

“Stop distracting me!” I giggle, pushing him away, “this is serious stuff.”

With a smirk, and a roll of his eyes, Avan shuffles up and leans against the headboard, “shoot.”

“I want to move,” I blurt out, biting the bullet, “I can’t live in that house anymore with everything that’s happened. I hardly spend any time there now. I’m always here. I understand if you’re not ready to live together but I will be mov-“Avan cuts me off with his lips against mine.

“Move in with me,” he murmurs before darting his tongue into my open mouth.

“Ok,” I smile and deepen the kiss.

How did I get to be so lucky?