Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Whips & Handcuffs

Avan POV

I turn up outside Annabell's house.. Empty? No car? Lights off?

A chill hits my spine.

Something's wrong isn't it?

I know it is!

"Ricky!" I growl immediately.

From my snooping, I know that Annabell's surgery closes as 5.30, and her office closes at 6pm- 6 is when she leaves, and it'd take maybe 15 minutes to get home.

It's now.. 6.45, and nothing.

Annabell doesn't seem like the type to stray from routine?!

Where is she?

I've got to find her!

I'm just about to slam my foot on the gas when Annabell's car pulls into the driveway.. Two figures in the car rather than one.

I watch as they both climb out; Annabell and Ricky!

Bastard!

Annabell is slumped over, blood dripping down her bare arm, a low sob emanating from her chest.

What should I do?

Step in, save Annabell and be made to look like a serial obsessed stalker or leave and she could possibly die?

I'll take the número uno any day.

I watch as Ricky holds a knife at Annabell's back; fury seeping through my veins.

Bastard!

I fucking warned him!

Dead meat my friend.

Dead.

Fucking.

Meat.

I see as Annabell tries tries to stall Ricky as I slip out of the car; I've got my choice weapons in hand, and I'm ready to beat some shit out of this man.

"Ricky, we can do this some other way. I don't know any guy that would want to hurt you.

I didn't tell anyone.. If you hadn't realised, you've made me isolated. I'm single, alone, with no friends.

You're safe. Ricky.

Ok please?

I've not done the crime you're accusing me off!" Her shaky hand rubbing up against Ricky's arm.. Fuelling my anger.

I know Annabell is only doing this to calm him down, but it still angers me.

"I couldn't care what you say, bitch! It's obvious you know something. So it's time for your punishment!" Ricky raises his leg, and kicks at her front door.

That beautifully hand carved oak door.

That's not happening.

I make my way over just as Annabell turns with anger in her eyes,

"Stop kicking my door down!" She hisses with authority.

Damn she's sexy when she's in control.. Dominating Dr Tryst.

I just stand, stock still by my car, gripping onto my whip, watching..

"Don't talk to me like that bitch!" Ricky snaps in anger, "unlock the fucking door!"

"No!"

"What did you just say?"

Argh! I wanna punch his lights out.