Chapter 2

Wow! Only just started and 18 votes already!!

:)

Chapter 2

Interrogate & Initiate!

Avan POV

"Why the fuck do you think she wants you?" I shout at the restrained Ricky Faux.

Long brown messy hair, an overgrown beard and strong muscular features.

No matter how much I try, this bastard isn't phased.

It's really starting to fuck me off!

"Annabell is MINE!" He hisses through his bloody lips.

Yes, I beat him up.

Not for my own pleasure, but for what he did to Annabell.

I've found out so far her full name, her address and what she does for a living; the top psychologist in the county.

I hardly know her and yet I'm thoroughly proud of her accomplishments and her career choice.

Maybe she can analyse me..

"No, that's where you're wrong Mr Faux. She doesn't belong to you. She is her own person and doesn't need a waste of space bastard like you fucking up her life!" I swing my fist and punch his jaw, hearing a satisfying resounding crack as my knuckles make impact.

"FUCK!" He cries out with pain, letting his head fall.

"So, Mr Faux. What are you going to do if you know what's good for you?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"Leave. Annabell. Alone." He groans through clenched teeth; blood slips through his lips and down his chin.

"Good boy!" I patronise, "I would keep to that promise if I were you."

Annabell Stephanie Adora Tryst, 24 years old and single now her and Faux have split.

I might have a chance if I can do this right.

I let my security remove Faux, and head to my office to do some research..

'Dr Tryst, respected and well known published psychologist in the counties of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

Currently working as a criminal psychologist for the government, and recently well travelled and known in the United States for her work.

Multi-millionaire and well respected through many fields of psychology.'

Wow!

My hope-to-be sub is successful, well educated and a career woman.

No wonder she doesn't have children yet.

Also another good factor; women with children are more difficult to train in submission due to their need for control in everyday life.

This may make things easier.

Using the website for Dr Tryst, I find the number for her PA, who deals with appointments and meetings,

"Good afternoon, Dr Tryst's office." A well spoken voice sounds down the line.

"Good afternoon, I would like to make an err appointment with Dr Tryst?" I reply immediately.

Why am I so nervous?

"What may this be regarding? Are you in need of a psychological assessment or are you enquiring for publicity matters?"

I smile; Annabell is very popular!