Eren X Mikasa

(Eren X Mikasa. Romance mode: Sweet. Era: Titan era)

There came a yellow flash and the ground shook. Then, a boom. Wall Rosa's gates had been smashed. All of the Survey Corps turned their attention to the cacophony and there it was. The colossal titan stood at the wall, staring them down in its skinless form.

Erwin glanced at Levi and motioned. Levi nodded at him and immediately started running. His new group (D':) followed suite. Soon, they were soaring through the air. Eren, just waking up from a nap, ran out and cursed when he saw the titan. He spotted Levi and his group landing on the wall and began to sprint in an effort to catch up, when someone caught his arm. Eren turned, seeing Mikasa.

"You forgot you equipment," she softly told him with no underlying emotions.

Armin ran up to them with Eren's 3D maneuver gear, panting from the weight of his and his own.

Eren rushed his equipment on and started to turn again when Mikasa touched his gear. A sense of deja vu washed over him as he half rounded back.

"Take care of yourself," she whispered to him, looking at the ground.

Eren shook her off and shifted into the air, landing lightly on the stone wall. Levi who had been waiting for him, glanced back.

"The colossal titan vanished," Levi started, "Attack the ones entering through the gates-"

He was cut off by a member of the Garrison.

Saluting, he told them, "Commander Pixis sends a message to you. He has observed several boulders lying in a group and wants Eren to move them into a group to block the entrance and prevent more titans from coming."

Levi looked at Eren. "Can you do it?"

He nodded, determined and leaped off the wall, biting through his hand before doing so. There was a bright green explosion and a bellow.

Eren thumped through the streets, finding several boulders in a close perimeter to each other. A titan peeked up from behind a house and climbed his way to him. Eren raised his fist and smashed the small titan along with the house. He turned his attention back to the rocks and lifted them one by one to the entrance. In no time, the whole was plugged up and they had won another battle.

There was less dead in the spar since the Battle of Trost. They celebrated with that and even Erwin and Levi joined if not but a minute. Slowly, the hour caught up with them and everyone went to their chambers.

Mikasa walked through the halls of the military base, sleep threatening her to fall on the ground. She hadn't seen Eren and decided to search for him. The last place she looked was the cafeteria. Mikasa scanned the room and spotted Eren with his head on the table, drool sliding out of his mouth. She shook her head disapprovingly and grabbed Eren's arm. She slightly lifted him and he groaned, his eyes opening drowsily.

He snatched his arm back and slurred, "I can walk by myself!"

Eren stood and stumbled forward into Mikasa. She stabled him and pulled him to his room despite his whining. Once they were there, he pulled his arm away and dragged himself to his bed, resting an arm over his eyes.

Mikasa silently crept to his side and tugged the arm away from his eyes slowly. Silently, she traced her knuckle over the edge of Eren's lip and eyed him wistfully. Eren sat up quickly, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

Mikasa pulled away, sighed, and turned, taking one step forward before feeling herself being tugged back and into an embrace. She peered up and discovered Eren's face only inches from hers. Her eyes widened and before a word could come out of her, Eren connected his lips to hers.

She relaxed into his arms and smiled, knowing their relationship would never be the same again. But also knowing that she had gotten her one wish.