Eren X Levi

(Eren X Levi. Romance: Steamy. Era: Modern)

Eren swung his tennis racket and served for the final game. The yellow ball bounced to the other side and was repelled with lightning speed. Eren lunged, just barely hitting the tennis ball countered by Mikasa.

Armin sat on a bench with a clipboard, his eyes following the ball's every movement. Eren yelped and missed the ball.

Armin marked it down and announced the winner. "Mikasa 40, Eren 15. Mikasa wins!"

Eren sighed, irritated, and dropped his racket. Mikasa slung a towel around her neck and chugged down a bottle of water. She threw Eren his and he gulped down every drop. The wire door of the tennis court creaked open and Levi walked though followed by an energetic Hange.

"So," Eren casually started, "who won at your match?"

Levi growled softly while Hange leaped in the air and shouted, "I did!"

Eren laughed. "That's the first you've lost at something, Levi-san."

He recieved a hit on the head. "Who won at yours?" Levi asked.

Armin raised his voice, "Mikasa."

Levi chuckled. "Every time."

Eren flushed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just what I said."

"I can beat Mikasa. I-I bet I can even beat you!"

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Let's see about that, brat."

Eren, surprised, fumbled to picked up his racket. He overcame the feeling and produced a yellow ball. "I'm ready."

Eren served first. Armin kept score while Mikasa sat next to him, reading a book while lifting small weights with the other hand. Hange lay on the floor with her tablet, frantically researching all the dangers in the world. The match took around 2 hours considering they had equal amounts of excellency. In the end, Levi won by 3 points. Eren threw his racket on the ground, letting out a frustrated cry. He swiped at his eyes, refusing to let pathetic tears roll down his face.

Levi was in front of him before Mikasa could even stand. Eren took a step back and looked down sheepishly.

"Are you crying?" Levi asked, amusement in his voice,

Eren bit his lip and didn't reply. A rebellious tear slid down his cheek, stopping midway. Levi wiped it away with a finger, his hand lingering. Eren stared at him with shock. That was a rare show of affection from him but why was it wasted on him?

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mikasa bristling and glaring in their direction. Eren quickly picked up his racket and walked to her.

"It's getting late. Let's go," he mumbled, pulling his backpack on his shoulders.

Mikasa shot one last glare at Levi and packed up her stuff. They all walked home together. Mikasa had just attended a collage camp and today was her last day off so she had rented an apartment closer to the airport. Therefore, she left first. Then it was Armin, and then Hange. Levi's house was somewhere unknown and strangely, he wanted to keep it that way so he stayed with the group until it was only him and Eren.

He escorted Eren to his house in silence. Eren unlocked his front door and awkwardly stared at the ground. Levi stood on the steps of the porch, waiting for Eren to go in his house. Eren finally looked up and opened his mouth to invite Levi in for some tea. Levi looked surprised for a second before he recovered and shoved past him, seating himself on the couch. Eren prepared the tea and set the cups on the coffee table.

During their tea session, Eren caught his senpai sneaking looks at him. Now, he was really confused. Why was Levi acting so strange around him all of a sudden?

"Do you have a duster?" Levi asked, snapping Eren out of his thoughts. Eren stared a Levi for a moment until he comprehended his speech. He nodded and led Levi to his supply closet where he gave the duster to Levi and claimed a broom for himself.

After about five minutes, Eren walked up to Levi.

"You know, you don't have to clean this. I can do it-"

Eren was cut off mid-sentence as Levi spun around and grabbed his shirt collar, lowering Eren down to his height.

Levi whispered in Eren's ear, "No. I want to do this."

Eren's surprise was enhanced as Levi slid a hand through his hair and pressed his lips against Eren's. Eren let out a small cry and squeezed his eyes shut. His brain told him to back away before Levi realized what he did and started abusing him, but his body wanted more. Eren knew what he wanted and knew how long he wanted it. So he succumbed to his body and wrapped Levi in his arms, pressing closer.

Levi's hands trailed down to the insides of Eren's thigh and Eren moaned against their kiss. They staggered to the couch where it was continued in ecstasy.