Five

Damira

Summer break is officially over for me, and I have to go to a new school today. The one everyone goes to, Verdant Vally high. Starting in 10th grade, new school, new people. 

And new bitches. 

Blonde, brunette hair, big fluffy hair, and short short skirts. I'm sitting down in one of the desks, with Ginevra, turns out I have most of my classes with at least a few of them. 

She giggles, whispering to me when a blonde girl sits down on the desk of Vincenzo. Her skirt hikes up when she sits down, her blouse button down, almost showing her beasts. 

Vincenzo looks at Ginevra for help and she just smiles sinisterly before telling me to watch. "It'll be fun, I promise you." That's when Lucan walks in his hair messed up. 

"I bet my weeks allowance that Luca was hooking up with his friend." I raise my eyebrows and she looks back at me. "Friends with benefits dummy, they always, you know, but never date." 

"Ohh." I stare as Luca sits down behind me and Ginevra turns back to look at him. 

"Did you do it with Ariane?" 

"Who's Ariane?" Ginevra points to a girl walking in, strappy high heels, short skirt, tucked in blouse with her hair up in a high ponytail. Black hair, honey brown eyes, asian. 

"Her, prom queen last year, and probably this year. Ugh, those jerks." I look around to see all the boys drooling over her. She sits down behind Ginevra and smiles at Luca. 

"So you're the famous girl everyone's been talking about. I'm Ariane Lee, korean, if you didn't know. And no, I'm not in love with Luca over here so you can take him if you want." 

I start laughing. "Sorry, no I'm not interested, you can have him to yourself. I'm Damira, Demi though it seems like you've heard." 

Her teeth flash for a second before she sits down on Luca's desk and start kissing him. I turn away rolling my eyes, before looking at Vincenzo who's still turning away from the blonde girl. 

"Alright everyone, in your seats. Ms. Lee, I hope you don't want detention on the first day of school so get back in you seat. Mr. Amato, one more rule break and you're going to the principles office.

I'm Arabelle Smith, just call me teacher, or miss, or miss. smith. I honestly don't care as long as you don't say Arabelle. I'm going to be your chem. teacher for this year. And Mr. Amato, please try passing this year. 

Alright since it's our first day we'll jut have a free period, work on things you need to. And you may be excused with a hall pass or some other special reason." Luca raises his hand and Miss. Smith stops him. 

"And no Mr. Amato, you may not leave with your girlfriend." 

"She's not my girlfriend!" 

"He's not my boyfriend!" 

There's snickers around the classroom. I think this is going to be a very very interesting year. 

"But Misss, can I please leave, I need to use the bathroom." 

"Come back in 3 minutes." She hands him a hall pass and he leaves, almost skipping. Ariane looks at his back with glaring eyes. 

"Ugh, that pervert." 

"Come on, Ariane you like him." Her eyes turn to Ginevra in horror. 

"The horror, absolute horror." She shakes her head and turns it away. I grin before looking at the blank notebook in front of me. A new start.