Seven

There will be some words used to express countries and people that may offend some. I don't mean any of it and it is used for the sole purpose of the storyline. If you are offended please leave the story, thank you^^

Damira

I stand nervously starring at the teacher with his clipboard. "Please hurry, there are people after you." I swallow, mouth dry, sweat drenching my palms. 

Then I spot Vale, sitting in one of the seats, I focus on him. Thinking of him as Romeo. 

 Juliet O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?

Deny thy father and refuse thy name;

Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,

And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

I go over the lines smoothly, as I practiced with Vale. 

The teacher does the part of Romeo, I still focus on Vale. 

Romeo Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Juliet 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

Reminding myself over and over again that I am in love, with Romeo, with Vale. 

No, not Vale, Romeo. I only have this fluttering feeling for him because I got into character. I finish my lines and slowly walk back to my seat, I watch other girls do their audition. 

All of them seem to be better than me. 

"Roles will be displayed in the hall tomorrow." I leave the theater and lead to Enzo's classroom. He walks out with a few of his friends and walks over to me. 

"Ride my car." He says a quick goodbye and we walk over to his car. Getting in I tell him about the play, about me auditioning to be Juliet and about Vale. 

I see his knuckles tighten against the handle. "Enzo, relax." He loosens a shaky breath. 

"Sorry, how about we train when we get back?" I nod. I still need to train, I wanted this and I want to be apart of the mafia. I fight really well now. Almost as good as Enzo, not quite. 

I'm still bad at hacking, I just don't get the useless numbers floating around. I've gotten better at shooting, sometimes even hitting the center. 

We arrive, I run to my room and change into black leggings, a matching sports bra, and a loose fitting shirt on top. I run to the gym and met Enzo there, along with Vale. "Why.is.he.here." 

I don't want anyone fighting, not again. "Because this fucking rat wanted to see you." I grit my teeth together, making a sound I don't like. 

"Get.Out.Of.My.House." Vale just grins and stares at me with his eyes. "Tsk, tsk grouchy much lady? Besides. I'm here to torture prisoners, not see your pretty face."