1

Nuchie's Side

'Influencer Nuchie'

'Celebgram Nuchie'

Yes, that's the nickname given to Nuchie Madison Rydings, one of the top influencer who is popular among today's youngsters. Nuchie has 500K followers on his Instagram, no wonder there's a lot of youngster that know him. Nuchie often talks about Fashion and Beauty like the skincare and makeup he use, his favorite clothing styles, and others. He also accepted a lot of endorsement like foods or other things that doesn't disadvantage others.

Probably from the outside, Nuchie always looks happy with all of his achievement he achieved but deep inside, he just a very sensitive and fragile individual

Nuchie grows up in a warm and loving family but that loving was given more to his sister who his parents thought is more successful than him. His sister, Bailey, a cardiovascular surgeon in one of top hospital in Bangkok and is also engaged with Thailand's top actor, Michael. His sister's life is perfect which makes Nuchie a little bit jealous because his parents care more about her than him. His parents didn't do any bad things to him like harm him or what, but sometimes parents show favoritism to their child who's more successful in their eyes, right?

Nuchie is not stupid either, he got Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering at Chulalongkorn University then he studied again at London College of Fashion to learn Cosmetic Science because he wants to have his own beauty brand in the future. His parents are a bit shocked with his choice of education but they didn't against him because Nuchie got in with Scholarship for both Chemical Engineering and Cosmetic Science. Nuchie's parents are obviously proud with their son achievement but it's just 'Congratulations son, Pa and Ma know you can do it'. Unlike his sister, when she got in on Medical School, she got praised so much that there's a small celebration party specially prepared for her. And the peak js that his sister got praised by their parents... 'Ma and Pa are very proud you'

Proud...

They never said that word to Nuchie, everything that Nuchie have done is nothing special in front of their eyes. One day, Nuchie wants to hear both of his parents saying that word to him....

Nuchie's relationship with his sister is fine, it's like other siblings in general, but Bailey doesn't realize if their parents treated her more than her brother, just like when their parents bought them something. Bailey will get something nicer than Nuchie and Bailey always tell everything to him, she said "Nuuu, look!! Ma gave a watch" meanwhile Nuchie just responds it with a smile eventhough Nuchie is a bit jealous of his sister.

Well, this is the life of Nuchie Madison Rydings....

———

At Rydings's Mansion