3

Nuchie got out from his car after parking his car on the basement of the ZP Works Office Building. It's 9.45 AM, he is always on time for any appointments with his client. Nuchie wore a white blouse with a deep low-cut and black high-waisted pants, he walks towards and enters the elevator that is empty, he then presses lobby button floor to get to the receptionist first.

When he reached the lobby, he walks on his heels boots to the receptionist desk

When he reached the lobby, he walks on his heels boots to the receptionist desk. The office lobby is spacious with the large glass wall that makes the sun light shine inside the area which makes the lobby really bright. Nuchie stood in front the receptionist desk and the receptionist greets him politely.

"Welcome to the ZP Works, how may i help you?" greets the receptionist from behind the desk

"I have an appointment with Mr. Finn at 10 AM" says Nuchie to the receptionist

"Let me check it first, what's your name?" says the receptionist as she put her hands on the keyboard.

"Nuchie Rydings" After Nuchie stated his name, the receptionist types on the keyboard then she backs on Nuchie.

"Ah yes, Mr. Finn already expecting you on the 40th floor, let me help you with the access" The receptionist lead the way to the elevator to the office-only floor, she tapped her access card and pressed floor 40 for Nuchie. Nuchie thanked her before he gets in to the elevator.

The elevator ride is pretty long because it's going to the 40th floor. When the elevator screen shows 40 and the door opens. Nuchie walks out from the elevator and he sees a tall man standing beside a desk. That man approaching Nuchie who is still stands in front of the elevator.

"Mr. Rydings, you have finally arrived. I'm Finn, the one who called you last night" says that man who is apparently Finn that called him last night.

"Stop with the Mr., I'm not used to this formality. Just call me Nuchie" Nuchie is uncomfortable with formal thingy. As long as the person is being nice to him then he's fine, don't need to adress with formal calling such as Mr.

"Okay Nuchie....Our CEO already waiting inside his office, this way please" Finn lead the way to the CEO Office and Nuchie trailed from behind him. Finn knocks on the black door with the sign "CEO Office", he opens the door after knocked it. A full-black room greeted Nuchie's eyes, everything is like on black-themed, urgh this so much dark color hurting Nuchie's eyes.

As Nuchie's scanning the room, he notices a man sitting behind the desk reading something on his hand, he must be the CEO man. He looks decent, decent as in a a very hansome man running the company, such a male lead character on Wattpad. Finn tell Nuchie to follow him, they walks forward and then both of them stands in front of that man's desk.

"Mr. Zeon, our guest has arrived" That man called Zeon glanced at Finn then he puts down his paper

"This is Nuchie Rydings" Finn introduced Nuchie to his boss "Please have a seat, Nuchie" Finn pulled the chair for Nuchie and Nuchie sit down on the chair that pulled by him.