2

Nuchie have arrived at the Gabie's sister cafe. He parked the car at the back of the cafe parking lot. Don't want to brag but Nuchie is recognizable in the public because of his fame, so he decided to put on a glasses, it's fine if there's people want to take a photo with, just don't stalk him. Nuchie walks to the entrance of the cafe. The cafe is minimalist that will give you a relaxing and leisure feel, and there's also green plants that can be found on the corner of the cafe that create a cozy atmosphere on the cafe.

 The cafe is minimalist that will give you a relaxing and leisure feel, and there's also green plants that can be found on the corner of the cafe that create a cozy atmosphere on the cafe

When Nuchie gets inside the cafe, he was greeted by Gabie who's helping her sister on the counter. Gabie hugs him so tight till Nuchie almost lost his balance.

"Nuchieeeeeeee, welcome to my sister's cafe" says Gabie as he still hugging Nuchie. Gabie pull off their hug and smiles at Nunew who's smiles back at him.

"Gabieeeeee, this place is so nice, so cozy, i love it" says Nuchie as he shaking Gabie's arm as excited as Gabie is.

"Thank youuu, you can sit over there and i will make you a drink, what do you want?"

"I'll go with the best seller menu in here"

"Okiee I'll be right back" Gabie rushes back to the counter to make a drink for Nuchie and himself because they have alot to catch up on. Nuchie walks to the seat and waits for Gabie to come back. After 5 minutes, Gabie walks towards Nuchie's table with two cups of coffee on the tray.

"Here's our signature, Dreamy Chocolate" says Gabie as he puts the tray on the table and he sits across Nunew.

"Thank youuu Gabiee" Nuchie takes the cup and have a sip. His eyes widened in awe, this drink is hella good.

"Oh my, this is so good. Like freaking good, the sweetnees is just perfect and it has like nutty taste" says Nuchie as he keep sipping the chocolate drink

"Haha we use hazelnut to lighten the bitterness from the chocolate that we have" explains Gabie as he also takes a sip from his cup.

"How are youuu??? Oh my god you're so famous right now, like i keep seeing your face on my Instagram feeds" says Gabie first to open their conversation, they haven't met for like a few months because Nuchie is very booked and hooked with his jobs.

"You're too much, Gabiee" Nuchie feels a bit shy when someone he knows said that he's famous blablabla, like come on he's still the same Nuchie.

"I'm not!!! I know you're already famous but you're THAT famous now" Gabie really exaggerating every word that he said and that's his signature points.

"How much is THAT famous huh ahaha"

"Like Taylor Swift's famous but the Influencer one"

"That's like too much famous hahaha"

"You know this Gabie won't deny his wordie"

"Hahaha" Both of them laughs at what Gabie's punchline, it's been like forever since Nuchie hear that from Gabie himself, oh my god he misses his bestie Gabie so much.