6

As all of you have known that Zeon will pick up Nuchie at his home, actually it's not for dating or something. Due to the successful plan of promoting the product, yesterday Finn told Nuchie via message that today they will discuss more about another work.

 Due to the successful plan of promoting the product, yesterday Finn told Nuchie via message that today they will discuss more about another work

Nuchie is just wearing simple today, a white low-cut shirt, a cropped blazer, and a high-waisted pants. He's trying to looking more proper as like what Zeon's said to him few days ago. Nuchie is still applying his lipstick when his mom called him from downstairs.

"Nuchie, there's someone looking for you!!"

"In a minute mom!!"

After a quick touch-up, Nuchie goes down stairs and sees Zeon already stands in front of the door talking with his mom.

"Who is this handsome specimen, Nuchie" asks Nuchie's mom when he already standa besides her

"He is my-..." Nuchie want to answer 'He is my boss' but suddenly Zeon cuts his words.

"I'm his boyfriend, I'm Zeon nice to meet you Mrs Rydings" said Zeon that made Nuchie's eyes baller and quickly glare at Zeon who just smiling.

"Nuchie, you didn't tell me you have boyfriend" Nuchie's mom nudges his arm.

"I'm shy mom..."

"Oh my son, you don't have to be shy if you have a gorgeous boyfriend like him"

"Please take care of him, Zeon"

"I will, Mrs. Rydings"

"Okay mom, we better go now"

"Be careful on the road, both of you" After saying bye to Nuchie's mom, Zeon and Nuchie walks out from the house and goes to Zeon's car that is parked right in front of his house. When both of them already inside Zeon's car, Zeon suddenly kissed Nuchie. Nuchie quickly pushes Zee's body from him.

"Are you crazy??!! We're still at my house!!"

"But we are boyfriend right"

"By contract"

"Yes and physical touch is in our contract so..." Zeon tries to lean towards Nuchie but Nuchie stops him

"Stop, hold your horses!! Gosh, you weren't like this before" Nuchie sighed as he already tired facing this man "Wait until we arrives at your office" When Nuchie said that, Zeon immediately steps on his gas and drives to his office in fast and furious mode.

————

The elevator door opens at the 40th floor, Zeon and Nuchie walked out from there and goes straight to Zeon's office.

"I just realized that we have a meeting at 1PM and now it's 11AM, you pick me up just to have some bang or what?" says Nuchie as he seates his butt on the sofa inside Zeon's office