5

"Be my boyfriend" Zeon said it frankly, too frankly that it made Nunew burst his drink out of his mouth

"WHAT??!!!"

"Be my boyfriend" Zeon said it again, i guess he didn't understand what Nuchie means.....

"Are you out of your mind?" Nuchie obviously still in shock. He got called in the middle of night and had a guy asked him to be his boyfriend??? THIS FEELS SO UNREAL

"Please don't think that way" said Zeon "I would like to give you another offer" Nuchie is getting more confused.

"What the hell?"

"I want you to be my fake boyfriend"

"Fake boyfriend??" Nuchie twitched his eyebrows

"Yes, please be my fake boyfriend"

"Dude, why didn't you say earlier? You gave a heart attack" Nuchie sighed in big relief. This guy need to learn to how communicate. Periodt.

"Sorry, it was spontaneous" Nuchie just shakes his head hearing Zeon.

"Tell me what is it"

"I want you to be my fake boyfriend because my mom can't stop talking about having a lover and stuff and she always set a blind date for me, I can't help it anymore. I need to stop it" explains Zeon

"Here's the contract" Zeon takes out a contract that he made earlier and gives it to Nuchie.

"I will give you 10 million dollars for investment in your brand if you agree to be my fake boyfriend." says Zeon again as Nuchie read the contract, so far there's no ambiguous terms but then his eyes catches something on the last sentence.

'Physical touch and Sexual intercourse might be needed in this contract'

Nuchie widened his eyes as he reread this last sentence of the contract

"Wait hold on" Nuchie hold his hands up "Sexual intercouse? You mean sex? As in sex-ing... I mean...having sex?"

"Yes, that sex" Zeon nodded his head

"Why the fuck do we need to have sex motherfucker? Who wants to see us in PRIVATE TIME AND NAKED?" Nuchie is in disbelief. Why and why they should have sex? WHYYY???

"Probably my mom needs some evidence that we are dating." replied Zeon very calmly that makes Nuchie going more feral

"What? Evidence? So you just gonna be video taping the whole activity then huh then u give it to your mom? WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Yes that's probably what will be done" Nuchies doesn't know why Zeon can act so calm like this.

"You crazy fucking motherfucker, who give HIS OWN SEX TAPE TO HIS MOM?"

"Me and not just that, it's also important to increase our chemistry"

"Having sex is not chemistry, you sicko"

"Well either you like it or not, you have to sign this contract if you want me to invest and build your brand" Nuchie clenches his fist and looking angrily at Zeon, this man is really playing hard game with him.

"For this kind of suffering that i have to endure, 10 million is not enough" Of course, it's not enough. Nuchie have to lie to everyone, probably getting touch by this guy, urgh so much to endure.

"How much do you want?"

"I don't think it can be measured with money"

"Fine, if you sign this, i will be your fixed investor" What Zeon's said is such a burden for Nuchie. Now the offer is too good to let go but the minus is he have to stick with this guy that he doesn't like. But.....i think that's not a big deal, right?