Author's Note I guess ??

Hi everyone 💪💪
This is going to be my first time writing here on Wattpad

The story will follow the original plot of mahabharat but some incidents and people will be from my imagination.

In crafting this narrative, my intent is to transport you to a realm where myth and reality dance in a delicate balance, and where the fate of epochs hinges on the choices of a contemporary traveler. Prepare for a voyage through time, where cliffhangers await at every turn, and the unraveling mysteries beckon you deeper into the enigma.

May you find both solace and suspense within these pages, and may the echoes of Anne's journey resonate as you navigate the corridors of time with her.

Edit:12/12/2023

Hi everybody, Iam reuploading this story again.

idk why I deleted it earlier, must've been that phase of the year again where self doubt creeps in and everything feels like shit .But now that my exams are finally about to be over Iam free again (Am I?).

Anyways ,enjoy the story and don't forget to comment and vote.

welcome back,my old readers .I apologise in advance,my grammar is shit.

I promise I'll try to improve my writing.

______________________________________________________________________________