Part 10

Dead wet leaves made a soggy sound as the horses trotted down the path.
The dead leaves ridden path was adorned with brown and white mushrooms.It was monsoon.
Anne had been walking for five days continuously with her only source of food being wild fruits (i don't have any idea how she's still alive) and also that one time she stole some ladoos from the sweet shop (I swear it was only once,or maybe two?).Thanks to the kind merchant who took her in his horse cart.

His name is Aditya,a sickly thin man in his 50s.it looks like he could die any moment.his grey hairs shines in the sunlight.Fine lines and wrinkles adorn his face like lines in a tree.Each grey hair and wrinkle signifying experiences and a thousand tales to tell.A friendly old fella,he likes to keep quiet more so Anne has to keep herself entertained most of the time.

"Iam taking a chance cause I like you a lot so I'll give it a shot, give it all that I go-"

"Putri" Aditya called out to her interrupting her singing session.

"Ong,they never let me finish."

Turning back quickly facing Old fella Adi she asks for the reason for his calling.

"We are about to reach kalinga"

"Okay I guess then,good job broski"

Anne said pulling out her thumb in a good job sign.

"Our journey ends here,Rishi Vishwas ashraam is just a few more miles from here.Go west"

Saying that the man left Anne on her own.They bid their goodbyes.

Anne continued her journey with a long stick in her hand,well to be honest it was not much of a use but it made her feel like a wizard in those fantasy novels.The only thing missing was a pointy hat,a Hobbit,a dwarf,an elf and some eagles.Thanks to the Morparkh Krishna have given her,It just seemed to levitate and guide her way.

After almost 3 hours she reached the Ashraam.The sun was about to set and it was almost nighttime.

"Damn old man said it's just a few miles"

There were a few young boys outside carrying woods towards the Ashraam.

"Excuse me,Kya yeh Maharishi Vishwa ka Ashraam Hai?"

She knew it was but didn't know how to start a conversation so just started with this question.

"Ha yeh wahi Hai.Mai abhi gurudev ko bulakar aata hu "

A guy draped in a saffron cloth spoke out to her and went away to call his gurudev.

After some 15 seconds or so an Old man draped in the same saffron coloured cloth came out and walked towards her.

"Mai tumhare yaha aane ka udeshya janta hu putri.Bahaut door se aayi ho tum pehle thora vishraam karlo uske baat vaartalaap Karte hai"

With that said,Rishi Vishwas took Anne towards the Ashraam and into a room.He gave her some food and water to drink.

There was a brief silence,Rishi Vishwa just continued to softly stare at Anne's face.It made Anne already anxious self more anxious.

'Bro,Why the fudge is he looking at me like that??.
What should I do ?I should prolly ignore him.
Umm,One two buckle my shoe- shit it's not working,he's still staring at me.maybe I should stare back at him.'

After a long 1 minute and 35 seconds of staring into each other's eyes.
Rishi Vishwa finally spoke up.

"Tum Jo Karne jaa rahi ho,usme Anek kathinae aaengi aur cheeze waise nahi hongi Jaisa tum ummeed karogi"