Chapter 11

A new day dawned in Hastinapur with birds chirping and dancing with the wind as the sunrays peeked through the curtains of the big arched windows.

A beautiful girl stands by the window scanning the beautiful landscape in front of her.

" Kya aap Kaalpradarshan ke liye taiyar hai Rajkumari Avantika?"

"Ha main taiyar hu,tum jao aur til ke ladoo banane ka intazam karo Leelavati"

Avanti stood there thinking about all the events that led her here in this palace when suddenly her lady in waiting enters in her room.

"Rajkumari Avantika,Rajkumar Nakul aapse bhet karna chahte hai"

"Andar aane do unhe"

Prince Nakul entered the room a few moments later in his usual/ favourite blue coloured dhoti.
He walked towards Avantika, gracefully moving his body like a swan,stroking away a few strands of hair out of his face.

"Waah,Bade taiyaar hokar aae ho aaj ke pradarshan keliye"

"Aaj ?Mai humesha hi aise taiyaar rehta hu.Kya pata kab kisse bhet hojae"

Avantika seemed to notice he was hiding something behind his back.

"Kya chupa rahe ho Rajkumar?,Kisi premika ka patr Hai Kya?"

There was a hint of tease in her voice.
Nakul pulled his hands out from behind and put in our in front of her.
It was a Lotus.A white lotus.A Lotus so beautiful you could spend eternity gazing at it.A Lotus so beautiful that mere words seemed inadequate to describe its beauty.Okay maybe not that much beautiful but it was one of the most angelic flower Avantika had ever seen in her life.

"Is it for me?"

Avantika asked resisting the urge to hug him and probably take that angelic flower out of his hands and to hers.To hold the oh so beautiful Lotus.

"Yes,A beautiful flower for a beautiful princess"

Both of their cheeks were blushed red . There was a brief eye contact between them until Leelavati came and took them out of their trance.

"Tokne ke liye Kshama Karna Rajkumari magar ladooO ki taiyari hogayi hai aur Rajmata Kunti chahti hai ki aap waha upasthit ho ishi kshan"

"Rajmata se kaho hum Abhi arahe hai"

"Jaane Ki anumati dijiye Rajkumari"

"Jao"

With that said Leelavati went away,her anklets clinking along the way.The sound seemed to increase more and more as she went away.

"Accha toh hum chalte hai,Jaane Ki anunati de Rajkumari"

Nakul says imitating Leelavati which made Avantika chuckle due to his silliness.

"Jao aur jeetkar aana bandhu"

They smiled back at each other in sync and Nakul exited her room.
She gazed at his disappearing figure until he was no more visible to her lime of sight.

_______________________________________

<Time skip : 14 days>

Anne sat there in one of her only two dress near the campfire.The fire reminds her of Korean fire chicken noodles.How she wishes to taste it again even in the expense of taking someone's life.

After travelling for almost 10 days with a horse (thanks to Rishi Vishwa) she reached the outskirts of Panchal.The journey would have been faster if Juan the horse wasn't being a bitch about his job.Juan hates his job,he doesn't even want to be a horse.Finding an abandoned shack which was kinda in a okay condition she decided to stay there for a few days to plan further.