I do

Ann was trembling as she walked down the aisle. She was marrying a man she didn't think that she ever would. She scanned through the empty pews hoping to meet eyes, with her boyfriend. The one she wanted to marry. But she couldn't see him. She hoped to god that today out of all days he wasn't drinking and gambling somewhere. After all she was doing this for him, as much as it was for her.

She crumpled her wedding gown in her hand, and held on to the bouquet tight. It was made with beautiful white and peach roses, matching with her pearl white grandiose wedding gown.

She stood by the alter, facing her husband to be. He was slightly taller than her, had a lean built. He was smiling. He had sharp features, and had neatly trimmed stubble. He was wearing a pair of Gucci shades, and was dressed in a three piece Armani suite. His right wrist was adorned with a Rolex.

Her brother Saahil, who was giving her away, placed her hands in his. Her palms were cold when his warm hand held hers. He drew small circles on the top of her hand with the pad of his thumb. She felt calm. She looked up at him, and he was giving her the same warm smile, the day they first met.

3 months ago...

"Hi...No I am waiting for someone else..."  Ann said when a handsome man walked over to her and said hello to her.

She was at this upscale restaurent that only opened a few weeks ago, waiting to meet her potential husband. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She had only seen his pictures from a few years ago. A snap shot by paparazzi, when he was just coming out of the airport to attend his fathers funeral.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi was a private man.  He rarely appeared on any magazine, or attended public events. He was the sole heir to the Oberoi empire. He was a billionaire. But he was visually impaired. He was a blind man.

"Ahem...Miss.Trivedi?"  He cleared his throat getting her attention again.

"How do you know my name? Are you? Are you stalking me?" She panicked and looked around.

"Haha...I believe I am the one you are waiting for? I am Shivaay!" He laughed.

"Oh...Mr.Oberoi? I thought...I thought..."

"You thought that I will look more blind?"

"No...No..It's just you...You just walked straight towards me, and you...you"

"Didn't need any help?"

"Err...Yes"

"Miss.Trivedi that's because I know this restaurant like the palm of my hand. I am the owner of it. Also I made sure to book table number 05 with the best view and the direct access from the reception with only 4 steps after a walk of 100 feet!"

"Oh..wow...so you've got the whole blue print in your mind I guess! That's impressive!" She said genuinely.

"So what do you say we get to know each other? After all my grandmother thinks I should be getting married by the end of this date!"

"Huh?"

"She saw your pictures and said you look like an Angel! Her exact words!" He chuckled and Ann squirmed a little in her seat.

"Angel? I...I don't think so Mr.Oberoi, I am far from that..."

"Ah well, I was intrigued to know why would you even agree to go on a blind date with a blind man in first place? If my grandmother describes you right, it's a miracle that you are even single?"

"Is that why you agreed to meet me Mr. Oberoi?"

"Your description by my grandmother? Ah well that and mostly because I was curious to know...usually I'd assume that you would want a man who can see, hear, and well...The full package I mean!"