p1

The darkness

"Can't you be silent for a while!?", Shouted the lady in black dress with a necklace or pearl around her neck. She had the awful look of a witch at her face while staring down the the little girl who was already kneeled down.

That little girl tried her best to not burst out crying there as that lady got up and suddenly slapshed the whole hot tea at her face.

Luckily, She had her face coverd with her two bare hands to save herself from burning herself too much.

" How dare you try to burn my daughter you weak shit!?", That lady shouted while the little girl was feeling the intense pain on her hand.

Then another girl her age came closer to that lady and hugged her.

"It's okay~ Mommy..", She looked at the crying girl with a mysterious smile.

Time passed by,

That girl who was injured got herself bandaged. She did not cried anymore. It was like her Daily routine now. Getting in trouble with that girl, Her sister, and getting mistreated by that lady, Her mother.

Even tho, She also had a father.. It was useless since he was the main person to torture her like this.

It was almost hard to believe they were her own biological parents and sister..

Y/N...Always had a miserable life.

Being the older sister she had the responsibility to be "perfect".

-She was forced to study her eyes out and do whatever she was told to. She was nothing more Than a puppet used for their
" reputation"...

-present time-

-YN, Stepping out of the car she walked inside the office of her father's. He was inside his office room sitting on his chair. His eyes landed on YN who came inside.

"Get ready for the marriage with, Evan killian. That's all I'm asking you to do for the last time. After that he'll take over our family business. I've told you many times to be more useful than Just wasting time on YOUR stupid hospital work. Maybe you work as a doctor on a big hospital.. . I agree, It is profitable for you. But these professions can not help you grow up rich, YN."

Her father said and she just nodded while staring down at the floor.

This was happening alot..

Even tho she works on a perfect post of a doctor with good amount of salary. It's still not enough for her father. He'd never appreciate her...No one would...

Her life was still as miserable as it was Before even after getting marriage fixed with a guy named "Evan."

Though she knew Evan since her school life as they were classmates. She never denied that she didn’t had any feelings for him. She liked him. Just wanted him to like her back..but..

Unfortunately, He already loves someone else..Even after that, he had to be engaged to YN bcz of family pressure.

.

.

.

"I can not marry you.."

Said Evan with a cold face.

Everything went silent. Yn standing there beside Evan looked up at his cold face.

Yn's father rushed towards them,
"What a-are you saying, Son!! How come we never...", He stopped as Evan looked at him.

" i never liked YN. Never ever in my life..I liked someone else.", he said and started to walk away.

Yes...

He decided to cancel their engagement and relationship forever just before getting married... Ruining everything... Yn's dreams.. Her hope of getting loved...Her family's reputation...

He walked up to a very beautiful girl wearing short and expensive clothes. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"I love her.", he smiled at her.

-YN kept standing there silent as always. She watched Evan' s parents scolding him but he didn’t cared.... She watched her parents embarrassed and angry...She watched her sister laughing and Mocking with her friends in this situation... She watched everyone's reaction there...looking at YN with not pity but with curiosity and fun...

"I could never love someone as pathetic as YN,Mom!", Evan shouted at her mom replying her questions. Everyone went silent.

" It's not like She's even pretty!!",He said that again.

-YN standing there silently Just smiled a little and looked Down.

Down at her feet...

"Maybe that's why the ring didn’t fit my finger.. "

She whispered to herself before closing her eyes softly.

Won't she ever find a love?

Will it be a Prince charming out of the fairytale or...a Monster who'll make her More heartbroken ..?

To be continued..