P6

-Time passed to a few days later-

-It has been one month since she came to stay with Sanzu, as his fiancee, And live alone at a mansion.

Ever since that last time, he Didn't bothered to meet Yn. He wouldn’t even come at that house. As if YN was Just a showpiece to him that he kept at his house... But unlike those expensive showpieces.. Yn was neglected and wasn’t taken care of...

Day by day she just felt like an worthless gift to Sanzu.. A gift that was useless to Yn's father so he gave it up to Sanzu..and Sanzu Just kept it inside a house then forgot about it.

-Evening time-

Yn was feeling hungry and walked up to the kitchen. The maids of this house would stay here.

There were almost 5-6 maids. Most of them were old aged or middle aged. The only young aged girl was that one girl...Who'd continuously hurt YN or destroy her things intentionally.. Her name Was learned by Yn as she heard some maids call her..."Lilia".

-YN Then started to make herself some pancakes. After a while she put them on a plate and was about to leave towards her room when she spotted Lilia staring at her from a far.

-Yn sighed and looked at her.

"Umh..hey lilia...wanna have some with me? I guess we can watch the TV and drink tea togather? What do you think?", she said with a smile.

Lilia stopped and smiled. She walked up to YN and nodded.

Yn felt.. Different.. She smiled as Lilia nodded.

They both walked up towards the couch and sat there.

" Should I bring you the tea cup, Miss??"
, Lilia said with a sweet smile.

"It's fine! I'll do tha-", YN said but Lilia spoke,

" no no! You sit down there..relax and I'll bring tea for both of us, miss.",Lilia said and walked up to bring tea.

Yn felt good as she was finally talking normally to Lilia and her response was also normal. Yn especially never had anyone to talk to. Maids at her house would never pay attention to her needs or comfort. They'd just ignore YN.

Nor she ever had a friend to talk or share things to. She was always home schooled and at University.. She wasn’t allowed to make Friends cuz her father hated it.

-Lilia sat down on the side couch. They both sat down comfortably.

"Here your tea, Miss.", Lilia served YN the Tea.

" You Don't need to call me miss okay?? You're younger than me.. I guess..so call me by my name!",Yn smiled at Lilia as she took the cup.

She looked at the tea. She was about to drink that when her phone buzzed. Which she kept on her laps.

As that phone was vibrating and it suddenly gave off It's vibration YN felt chilly and startled.

But..suddenly the cup slipped off her hands.

The tea got poured on the whole floor. Both YN and Lilia looked at it shocked and suddenly Lilia shouted,

"HOW FCKING DARE YOU, BITCH!? WHY DID YOU THREW IT?!", she shouted making YN confused.

" c-come on.. Calm down It's just...", Yn looked at the cup again which was on her hand still.. But empty..

Lilia looked mad as hell and suddenly grabbed her cup and...

"W-what are you doing!?", YN shouted as Lilia grabbed the cup and splashed it to Yn's face but luckily..It Didn't reached YN's face only her hands. Yn's hands were still hurt from the previous burn...Now she did that Again...

Yn felt angry and sad at the same time.

" why...what's wrong with you, Lilia!?",She shouted as she got up.

"How dare you.. How dare you!?!? You ruined my plan!! Aghhh! That was the last bottle of rat poison I had bitch!!", She shouted.

Yn stared at her dumbfounded. She was...almost going to die..

" poison....? ", Yn whispers forgetting about the burn on her hand which was burning so much.

-But suddenly to make things worse...

" what's happening?", Sanzu asked as he entered the house.

Before YN could realize Sanzu was here, Lilia shouted & walked up to Sanzu to hug him out of nowhere.

"S-sir...Sir...she.. She burned my fingers...Just b-bcz I made the tea taste bad...Is.. Is this my fault, Sir!?", She sobbed and cried hard.

Sanzu looked up at Yn with rage and shock.

" why..are you saying these, Lilia? Stop lying...", Yn whispers loudly as she was burning on her hands. She felt terrible for trusting Lilia.

-Sanzu pushed Lilia aside and walked up to YN. He grabbed her arms harshly which caused YN's hands hurt more.

"As I thought..You're also a fcking whore, Aren’t you?! You feel satisfied casusing so much trouble,  Don't you!?", He shouted at YN while she kept her gaze down.

-Lilia was crying and sobbing in the background while.looking at YN with a smirk as well.

" You think I can do that??", Yn asks.

"I can clearly see what you did, Yn..", His grip tightens  around her arms. He then dragged her towards her room and threw her on her bed. He left the room after locking the door.

" i can't fcking deal with you now. If you can..Just die inside already.",He said before leaving.

But he didn’t noticed her pain ,Did he?

To be continued...