p 9

-Lilia shouted loudly as she breaks the vase into pieces while the other maids present there kept staring at her in shock and mostly.. Fear..

"Why is  it always that bitch that gets close with him!?!? Why!??!", She shouted and looked at the maids with tears in her eyes. Tears of anger.

" i hate her so much. She's evil. She's a sult!!! She...she...",An older maid walked up to her and hugged her softly trying to calm her down.

But Lilia suddenly pushed that lady so hard that she fell down badly.

"I can't.. I have to do something... That witch MUST die..", She said Before storming off that room.

Time passed,,

" Okay then. That's it for today's check up. You can leave now.", YN said and Evan's wife then left the room. She was checking up the files and papers related to her when she found a paper of their DNA test with the baby and It's parents. Their hospital always took out an advanced DNA report so that later on if the parents causes trouble with their child recognition they can give them the DNA test papers fast.

Out of curiosity, she took that and looked at it.

Suddenly her heartbeat stopped for a second seeing that...His DNA with the baby Didn't really matched.

A gasp leaves her mouth as she realized that. Even tho, It wasn’t a paper they would give away their patients. It was suppose to stay recorded and saved inside the hospital until anyone asked for it.

It clearly made her realise that his wife cheated on him.

She sighed and kept the paper inside the File and left the room to submit it to the authority.

Karma did punished Evan really bad...

-time passed-

As soon as YN entered the house she found it dark. The electricity was gone.

She turned on her flash light from phone and started to check up without entering the house. She felt something was off as she saw water Down on the floor. It was like, the carpet, was soaked with water.

So, she took her steps away from that house. She was about to walk up towards the car when she bumped into someone.

"Can't you watch where You're going!?",He shouted making YN surprised .

" um..you here?",She asked Sanzu.

"Well..I had something to tell you.", he said.

" oh..okay..what?",she asked.

"Here? Let's go in first stupid.", he rolled his eyes and walked towards the entrance. He was about to step in when someone shouted loud.

" N-NO!!", It was Lilia. She ran up to Sanzu.

"Sir- I-its wet here...You'll slip.. I-I'm sorry.. I acciden-", She tried to explain but Sanzu cut her off.

" How irresponsible can you be, huh!? Clean the mess right now.", With that he grabbed Yn's hands and started to walk towards his car.

"W-where are you going..Sir..", Asked Lilia with a pale voice.

He looked at Lilia now frustrated and visibly irritated then looked at Yn.

" Come with me.", he dragged her out of that place.

-Inside the car-

Yn was all silent when he started to talk.

"I wanted to say thank you for taking care of me that day.", he said still with a cold tone.

Yn looked at him and then smiled.

" It's.. My pleasure..I'm glad you're all fine now.", with that she looked away from him.

"Aren’t you gonna ask where am I taking you to??", He asked focused on his driving.

" Um...I wanted to..but you looked mad so..",She said.

"Who said that I'm mad with you?", He sighs,
" anyways.. Your parents and my parents arranged a party and asked us to join. Ofc I can't go alone there after getting people know I have a fiancee.", he said in a cold tone.

"B-but my outfit..... It...got ruined-", she got cut off.

"We're here.", he said. "To get you ready. Now follow me in.", he said and left inside. It was a big shopping mall. She looked at it carefully just to find his company's name on it. She was shocked but still nodded and followed him in.

-He was checking his phone while he told her to go and dress up so that they can leave immediately.

-She slowly got out of the changing room, kinda embarrassed and tapped his shoulder from behind as his back was facing her.

He turned around,

" Done?! Now Let's......go.....",he looked at her and stopped for a minuet. He kept staring at her making her cheeks go red due to embarrassment.

 He kept staring at her making her cheeks go red due to embarrassment

.

.

.

.

"I-is this looking very bad? Should I go and change?? I...I'll call mom and say that I Couldn't come-", She said.

" No It's fine. I Don't have the time to waste on you right now.",he said.

Yn Just nodded. She looked down nervously slowly tugging her hair behind her ear. It was the first time she was opening her hair infront of people. She felt weird.

"Then..shall me g-", She was about to say something when he suddenly grabbed her hands and dragged her inside the changing room which was empty. He locked the door and pushed her Against the wall then blocked her way.

" S-Sir- W-What..?",She strutters seeing him do this. Before she could eveb react he pulled her closer to him and started to kiss her neck softly.

She was beyond shocked and tapped his back a little.

"S-Sanzu- l-let me go..", She whispers due to embarrassment not knowing what to say.

He kept kissing and biting her neck, without leaving marks. He tried his best to not bite too hard. He gently kissed them and moved towards her lips.

As their eyes met, he stared at her. Then a smirk appeared his lips.

" I love to hear my name from you tho..",he slowly whispers close to her ear making her cheeks go red due to blushing hard.

-Then he leaned closer again and kissed her neck, now leaving red hickey marks there. He Didn't stopped Himself and kisssed her lips.

He pulled her more closer to him. To deepen the kiss.

Yn didn’t knew what to do or how to kiss back. She kept her eyes closed until he broke off the kiss.

He Didn't said anything and then dragged her Out.

"Go and wait inside the car.", he said and YN just nodded before running away from there.

What did Just happen??!, she thought.

To be continued..