p 11

"Sure. What do you wanna talk about? Come here.", he said as he kept his laptop aside and looked at YN.

She slowly sat next to him with a smile. Now that She's comfortable around him she can tell him whatever she wanted to.

It has been month since they were staying togather at a different mansion.

-He grabbed her hand softly and intertwined his hands with her hand.

" what is it?", He asked again.

"Well...You know Lilia right? It's about her..I think...I think she is seriously ill and she needs help.", YN said Sounding a little down.

" who's that?",He asked confused.

"What.. Do you mean who's that?", She asked.

" Lili? Lilia?",He asked.

"That young girl!! She hugged you once From the back remember? Don't tell me you forget things.", She asked a little shocked.

" Well..I clearly didn't tried to know any of the maid's name. You're kind to do that babe.",He said and looked at her hands with a smile.

"So...Well...I think she has Erotomania..She is in love with you..and She thinks you love her too..", She said.

" and what do you think?",He asked suddenly with a serious gaze.

"I've never even tried to know her name. There's no way I'd like anyone else except.. You..", He looked away as he felt a little embarrassed and mostly shy.

" I know!! You..love me!! But..I'm talking about 'her'. She has a mental disorder... The core symptom of the disorder is that the individual holds an unshakable belief that another person is secretly in love with them..It's like...when you think someone is in love with you but they're not..",She explained.

"I do think that I love you. Wait!? Am I being delusional then? Don't tell me you Don't love me.", He asked.

She kept staring at him and then laughed.

" Ofc..I love you. I'm not a hallucination! You can touch my hands! You can feel me I'm right here..",She smiled.

"Oh there's another way to confirm that..", She looked at him.

"How so?", He smiled back at her.

-Suddenly she pinched his arms really hard.

-he let out a shout.

" w-what are you Doing? That hurts!",He took away his hands from her. "You're getting violent day by day..why is that!? Last night, You know!? You kicked me and I fell down..I still hurts...And NOW You're doing this..Did...somehow..My characteristics transferred into you too?", He asked looking confused.

" ofc not!! I pinched to make sure that You're not hallucinating me! You Asked for it..", She let out a sigh in frustration.

"And t-the kick wasn't on purpose.. I accidentally did that okay!?", She looked away blushing.

" You did that on purpose..",He smirked.

"I didn't..! ", She shouted back.

" I have a way to confirm that then..",He smirked again.

-she looked at him confused.

"You're gonna pinch me and take revenge?", She asked.

" Worse than that..",He suddenly pushed her down to the bed making her lay down properly.

-She looked at him shocked but then he kissed her lips. It was a Rough but soft kiss.

"Umhm so you didn't kicked me on purpose. I think I'm sure of it now.", He said getting off her and making her sit down.