p3

-Morning time-

Yn was done dressing herself up and look at the clock. She had to reach her workplace in time and come back in time. She must follow the rules...

"Hey there..Maam..", Suddenly a voice said in an almost Mocking tone. Yn turned around to see it was a quite young aged maid. She had a grin on her lips. She walked up to YN with that grin.

"So~ So~ What are you gonna do now? To win his heart?", She asked.

" his..heart??", YN asked back.

"Yeah..many many girls tried, Maam. But..Let me tell you..No one could ever win his heart." She slowly walked away from Yn.

"And You're one of his girls who loved him but never got him back.", She left with a Mocking laugh.

-Yn Just nodded slowly and took her bag before leaving the mansion for her hospital.

Time skipped,

Life at her workplace was still the same. She would work hard to treat her patients and talk to them with good manners. This thing would continue all the time...But still there was no one to ask her about her day.. About her work..about her health...

Coming back his house. She walked straight towards her room. She was alone in her room when suddenly a maid came in and told her to   meet 'him'.

-she walked up to that room. Before Knocking she felt strange and nervous.

" come in. ", Said a cold voice as she knocked and then she entered.

-As she entered she saw him sitting there on a couch. He was smoking cigarettes. He looked at her direction.

" Well.. I didn’t knew You'll do such dirty things to call me here and give you some attention.",He said as he got up and walked up to her.

"W-what?? I didn’t called you or anything..", She said.

" Aw Don't be innocent now..",He suddenly grabbed her arms tight.

"You dared to hurt a random maid just to get attene,didn’t you??", He said coldly.

"h-huh? Me??",Yn asked.

-Then suddenly that maid from morning entered the room.

" O-oh I'm sorry sir..Did I interrupted?",She asked with a tone filled with innocence.

-YN looked at her and found her hands bandaged. Her right hand palm was bandaged and a little blood was coming out.

"Now Don't lie that you didn’t hurt her like that. Every else maid also said the same thing so..they're lying??", He asked.

Yn immediately turned to Sanzu with a shocked face.

" I-I swear..I didn’t did anything to h-her...She is lying.. I didn’t-",Before she could finish her sentence she got dragged out by Sanzu. His grip on her hands were too hard.

"P-please trust me.. I didn’t did anything like that..I'd never do this..", She said trying her best to convince him but he then Just pushed her inside an empty basement room.

-She fell hard on the floor.

" Look, I Don't have much time to give a shit about you. I hate whores like you who hurts others Just to gain something. You should have stayed in your limits.", he said before locking up the door.

Again.. Her life filled with darkness all around...

She kept staring at the floor sitting down there. What went wrong??

"Maybe everything will be okay tomorrow?"

She whispers to herself. She sat down there with her back resting the door. She slowly closes her eyes.

"I made everyone disappointed again...I'll be better tomorrow.. Everything will be okay.."

She whispers again Before closing her eyes.

To be continued..