p 8

-YN kept staring at them shocked. She was Just out to drink some water from fridge and saw these things happen. She shakes off her feelings about it and tries to forget these.

-she grabbed the bottle and started to walk towards her room when Lilia said,

"See..I'm the only one, he Loves. Not you. You're Just his so called bride and stupid show piece which he uses whenever he needs! How pathetic of you, Missy miss.", She laughed.

Yn Just glanced Over her and left to her room.

-Sitting close to her laptop which she opened right now she started to scroll thro it to divert her mind from every shits happening with her.

Time skipped,,,

Yn was busy checking up some patients when a random female doctor came to Inform her about an extra patient.

As she walked towards the ward where that extra patient was. It was a pregnant women who needed to be checked up weekly so they hired YN as their doctor since she was the best in there.

As soon as YN entered the room her eye widened.

She felt shocked and surprised.

" good afternoon doct......Yn??",Asked the husband of that woman.

"Good afternoon.. Mr and Mrs. Killian.. I'm Shizuku YN, Your assigned doctor. My senior suggested you guys to me so I'll be in charge of taking care of you.", Yn said ignoring the fact that she knows them.

" I see. So You're the bestest one here, huh? That's a little unexpected..", said and giggled the woman.

"I appreciate that compliment. Now shall we start the check up?", Yn asked.

" S-sure...",Said Evan Before leaving that room.

Time.skips

Yn got Out of the room. She looked at Evan and handed him a prescription.

"You'll need to buy these medicines for her and I've prescribed the timetables so take care of that. ", Yn said before turning around to leave when He stopped her.

" I'm sorry...but do you have a minute?",Evan asked. Yn stopped and looked at him.

"Just Wanna know.. You're doing well with your fiancee right?", He asked casually without.. Any guilty.

Yn smiled a little at him and nodded.

" y-yes..He..is really... Nice and caring one. I'm doing fine. And I'm really happy to see you guys finally married and happy togather. You both deserve eachother!",she smiled and Evan nodded.

With that she left that place.

She felt somehow bad for lying...

What else could she even do??

But she was truly happy for them to have a happy life unlike her...

Time.skipped.

She was sitting inside her room. She again skipped her meal bcz she found nothing in the kitchen. Sightly all the maids didn’t really cared about her or her health. Yn didn’t complained cuz she knew if she did....Sanzu will not believe her..

Moreover, she didn’t wanted to disappoint her father by getting failed into this marriage as well.

She was trying to fall asleep despite being too much tired when she heard someone's voice from outside. She slowly walked up to the door and pecked thro it to watch..