p2

Endless darkness

"Only if you were a little more perfect like that girl, sis.", Laughed Yn's sister trying hard to not burst out laughing badly at her.

-Her family was sitting down on the couch.. Sightly disappointed... Yn Just glanced at them once before leaving towards her room.

She closed the door and looked at the photograph kept on her table...It was her life's first ever mistaken crush..The guy who Just left her humiliated like this...

She took out her phone and found their picture posted online. They looked happy.

She smiled and turned off the phone. She was not jealous nor hurt. She Just wanted everyone to be happy and at peace...

Or maybe she Just accepted her fate like always...

Months later-

-YN enters the room of her father running. Opening the door wide she found her father sitting on his table.

" w-what's all this f-father!?", She asked taking heavy breaths. Her father looked up at her With an unbother face.

"Your upcoming future, YN.", He said.

" you....just decided to m-marry me off with someone I Don't even know??",She asked.

"That's for my own benefit. I needed his company to invest in my business plan.", he said.

" b-but that Doesn't means you’ll... S-sell me off...Right??",She looked at her father with teary eyes.

"Leave now.", was the last thing he said to her.

Time.skipped.

" I heard you are leaving tomorrow!?",Asked her sister with a sweet smile on her face.

"Actually.. Today...father said I'll be going to my soon to be husband’s house..today..", Said YN while packing up her clothes. She looked at her sister's face.

She had a mischievous grin. She was satisfied.

" I'm so glad for YOU sis!!",She hugged YN.

"Finally You're going somewhere to die!! Promise me you’ll never show up again??", She giggled.

" I...promise...",Yn said and she broke the hug and clapped her hands.

"Let me tell you his name then, sisy!!"

"It's.. Haruchiyo Sanzu~~", She said and laughed.

" I heard he's really scary looking!! You know right?  What he actually is....?", Her sister walked towards the door.

"A yakuza. A terrifyingly dangerous one.", she said and giggled again. " Wish you best of luck. Please die in the worst way possible ok?",With that she left her room.

Yn looked down at her bag she was packing...

Is this really her end then??

-Time skipped-

-YN walked up towards the mansion. She looked at the big mansion in shock. She felt more and more terrified as she entred the mansion leaded by some bodyguards in black suit.

-As soon as she got in, A few maids surrounded her and took her stuffs telling her to follow them.

-They gave her a separate room..

"Sir has called you within 5 mins, miss. You better get fresh quickly.", One of them said coldly before leaving.

-Now, YN was slowly walking with the maids towards another room. She sighed and took a breathe in before entering the room as the maids waited outside the room.

-Soon..her eyes fell onto him....

He was sitting there as if he was some.sort of King while staring at his phone and drinking alcohol.

As soon as she got inside his eyes also fell onto her tiny figure there.

His eyes observed her from up to down until a smirk appeared his lips. He got up from his seat and walked closer to YN.

YN looked down Due to nervousness.

" So you're the one, huh?",He said in his cold and husky voice making her shiver.

"I-I..am.. Yn, Nice to meet you, Mr. Haruchiyo.", She said with her same low and soft tone.

"I know your name already.. ", He smirked and then went back to his seat and sat down.

Yn felt her heart beat go fast.. Was it fear??

" let me explain one thing clearly, sult. I'm not interested into you nor you can expect me to fall FOR someone like YOU. I Just needed to get myself engaged so here you are. You'll be staying here from now on and mind your own business. Don't even dare to get out of this place. You're only allowed to go to your hospital work but if you ever mess up with timetable.. I'll make sure you get punished for that..Got it?",he said.

Her heart broke into millions of pieces hearing the names he called her and things he said.

She nodded, "Yes."

-With that he got up from there and left the room.

Maybe this is no different from her life back then...

To be continued..