p 10

-she was sitting inside the car, deeply lost into her thoughts about that thing when he came and got into the car.

-she Couldn't believe what happened earlier..

"Turn around..", He said.

" h-huh?", YN looked at him.

"I said turn around..", He said and she Did as he said.

Suddenly.. She felt something on her neck.

" t-this?? Why??",she asked as he was tying up the necklace around her neck perfectly.

"This Should  help to hide that mark.", He finished tying it up.

She looked down at her neck.

" t-thank you...But..is this really for me? I mean...I..Don't think this... That.. i deserve such beautiful gift..",She said looking at the necklace.

He Didn't replied and started to drive away.

She was admiring it with a soft smile. It was really pretty to her. She loved it very much.

After-all it was a gift...? Even tho it has a purpose but still she felt nice.

-As soon as they reached there, Sanzu got busy meeting his business partners and then his family there.

Yn was silently sitting at a corner table with her family. Her family was sitting there Just silent Without paying attention to anything except themshelves.

Then suddenly..

"So~ Sister~ How's your life going??", Kelsey asked.

" It's... ",Yn got cut off.

" YN, Let's go now.",, Sanzu came and said to YN. Yn nodded and got up From there.

Kelsey Couldn't stop staring at Them burning with jealousy.

.

.

.

.

"You are going back so Early?", YN asked as he was still grabbing her hands.

He opened the door for Yn.  She got in and sat down quietly.

He also got in and closed the door.

" I hate these shits.", he said. Yn looked at him but didn’t said anything.

Yn was about to ease up her mind when suddenly Sanzu grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to his face.

She let out  a gasp.

"W-what??", She went shocked..

"From now you're staying with me, At my house. You're not going back to that mansion.. That one's not worthy your stay..", he said as he let go off her hands.

" A-are you..sure??", she asked.

"Sure? Why would I need to be sure??", He asked.

" I mean...I.. Already Don't deserve any of the things you gave me...This dress.. This necklace.. None of these..s-so...why would you let someone as worthless and evil as me to stay with you??", she asked looking down at her hands.

He frowned his eyebrows a little.

"I'm not really in a mood to explain things to you now..Just know that..", he grabbed her again and pulled her closer to his face, almost  their lips touching.

" That I fcking love you and my whole world revolves around you. You're stuck with me forever until your death.",he said and let go off her again.

-Yn kept staring at him with her cheeks burning red. She touched her cheeks and hided her face with her facepalm.

"R-really? This...is...not a joke??", she asks.

" I'm also not in a mood of joke.",he smiles looking at her.

-YN stood outside looking at his mansion where he stayed. It was sightly bigger and more beautiful than the previous one.

Then, she felt a soft tocuh on her waist.

"Come in.", he said and she also followed him.

Entering the house, she looked around.

" umh are you sure you want me to stay with you?? You're.. Not drunk of anything right?",She asks in disbelief.

"I'm not.", he said and dragged her into his room and then opened the curtains of his balcony.

Her wide eyes kept staring at there.

" you...did..these??",She asked confused and looked at him who was trying to hide his smile  but failed.

"Ofc. Do you see anyone around to help me.", he laughed and gently hold her hands.

" T-this... Why???",She asked.

Her mind was buzzing. She Couldn't believe anything she was seeing. Is she being delusional now?? Or this is reality??

"The first time...when I hurt you.. I felt..awful. Which I never did felt before.. I've killed and tortured many people but never felt guilty... Cuz they were sinners anyways. But, I always felt like you...did nothing wrong.", He paused and pulled YN closer to him by grabbing her waist.

He softly caressed her cheeks.

" I should have knew you were innocent, babe..Forgive me...That's why that night..I came to make it up to you by saying sorry but you were asleep..I didn’t noticed you burnt your hands. You could have told me!", he sighed.

"I thought you Won't be any different from other girls and will use me for Your own needs.. But i'm sorry..I was wrong.", he smiled.

" I'm so..so proud of you, YN. And It's okay even if you Won't forgive me for all my words and actions towards you till then but just know one thing...I love you so much that I can die...",He said.

"D-dont..talk about dying please..", She Only said that not knowing what to say now.

" I love you too...Really...",She said trying her best to stop her tears. But she Couldn't and broke into tears.

"I'm sorry-", she whipped off her tears.

" It's okay, YN! Now You're togather.. And always happy, aren’t we??", He asked whipping off her tears properly with a smile.

"Y-yes..", she smiled. " I..Never thought anyone would ever say that they love me...I feel really good.. Thank you...",she said.

"You serious!? Anyone would fall for Your innocence..", he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her closer. " I really hate it when you talk to other guys but not me..", he softly kissed her forehead.

"Other guys? Who?", she asked.

" that..Your crush guy...Evan guy..",he said with a change of tone from happy to sad.

"O-oh! No no He's not my crush!! He is married so I Don't really have a crush on him actually.. I maybe despise him alot..", she said and smiled. " It's only you..whom I love. Who loved me too.."

-he smiled and pulled her into a kiss. It was a long kiss. He broke it when Both were out of breathe.

-he then picked Her up in his arms, and made his way towards his bedroom.

"You need to sleep now. You look tired.", He said smilingly.

" yes...", she smiles back.

To be continued...