⚜ - f i f t e e n - ⚜ (yandere! m. former hero x f. reader)

There was a BL webtoon you once read out of boredom; a story of a bottom protagonist who yearned for love until he was finally summoned into another world. Truthfully, there was nothing special about that webtoon; it's just a webtoon with interesting prologue that soon turned into your daily toxic BL where the protagonist was forced by the multiple male leads until the protagonist eventually developed Stockholm Syndrome towards them. The story is just sad.

However, despite how common the plot was, what made you ended up recalling that webtoon was the fact that somehow, you reincarnated into the said webtoon. You don't recall how you died. In fact, you don't have much memory about your past life, but on the day you entered your first year of high school, upon laying your eyes on a beautiful boy, you justー you just remember.

No matter in which worlds, black hair and black eyes were common, but strangely, that color looked ethereal on that boy. His black eyes were the darkest one you have ever seen that even if light was shone on it, the color was still black and not brown. In addition, he has the whitest skin to the point of looking unhealthy. As a result of his skin color, places such as the dark circles under his eyes became more prominent. It gave him the vibe of a sickly beauty.

In the webtoon, this beautiful boy will be summoned on his third year of high school, and although you're not one to meddle in someone's business, you can't help but wanted to get closer to him.

At first, you were intrigued by him because he is a character in a webtoon, but as you get to know him as a person, knowing that his introverted nature comes from how hard his life is for having an alcoholic father and a whore of a mother, realizing how touch-starved he is for never getting the love that he deserved, you started to feel sorry for him, even more when you recall what will happen to him in the future.

Years later, the day that you feared has finally made its arrival. His summoning is sudden. It happens whens the two of you are on your way back to your house. After all, your parents quite like him and treated him like he is their own son. Needless to say, you are now very close to him, so when he puzzledly turns to look at you, a look of fear on his face as strange light is about to engulf him, you didn't hesitate to reach out for his hand that is extended to you.

As the strange light swallows you up together with him, you assure yourself that you will definitely protect this lovable protagonist. To hell with those perverted male leads, you definitely are going to find a handsome man worthy for your beautiful boy.

Unfortunately, you didn't expect that the heaven wouldn't even allow you to try to interfere with the plot, because when the protagonist arrived in the strange place, surrounded by people in robes that summoned him, stared by the male leads with twisted personalities, he looked to the side at his hand which is holding yours.

ーor more specifically, the hand that held your detached hand.

No one knew what happened to you nor do they know the despair that drowned the protagonist that day. When you open your eyes, hundreds of years have already gone by and you find yourself in a ghost-like state with your right-hand gone, but instead of blood dripping on your wound, it was covered by a black smoke that looked rather strange.

You were scared and confused; your body is transparent and your feet didn't touch the ground. If not ghost, then what are you?

In the end, you belatedly realize that while you had indeed successfully entered the world the protagonist was summoned, hundreds of years had gone by, and this world which was once drawn by the artist to be the typical fantasy, romance webtoon has now changed its genre to horror.

You: "..." how did that even happened?

Apparently, hundreds of years ago, the nobles and royalties had offended a deity that they summoned and this world was cursed by the said deity; demons were born, deadly plague randomly occured, slavery is widespreaded, corruption is normalized, and people from another world are summoned monthly either to be bred or to become food.

You glanced at the right-hand that you lost and can't help but wept; In the end, was it the right choice to reach out for that hand?