⚜ - e i g h t - ⚜ (yandere! m. immortal x spirit! f. reader) (4/12)

[Old version. I changed a few things in the newer version of this series. For example; in the old version, the mother told the spirit to be her son's lover for three days, but in the newer version, she has to be her son's lover until the mother found them a bride.]

[This chapter might get edit into the newer version in the future if only Wattpad didn't crashed all my efforts in the previous chapter 💀💀💀]

" now then, why don't you explain to me why you took our son's bride when he was so adamant that he had found the one. "

staring into her husband's eyes that were like the dark holes to the abyss, the mother of immortals felt her heart palpitated under his intense gaze. she clenched her fists tightly, knowing there was no use in fighting this man that has complete control over her. the woman avoided his gaze fearfully.

" because... because she is a spirit," she told him reluctantly. " you understand, right? she can't give birth. she can't continue your bloodline. it's impossible for her to be with our sons."

hearing that, the man couldn't find any word to refute as his eyes finally softened. he smiled and hugged her tightly. certainly, what his wife's said made sense; if it were a mortal, he could help his son by turning them immortal, but if it was a spirit, then there was nothing he could do except separated them both. there's no way he would let a woman who couldn't give birth entered his family. if a woman can't conceive, then can she still be called a woman? no, of course not. he chuckled cynically. a woman has to be like his wife; obedient, sweet, capable, and more importantly, fertile. at the remembrance of his wife's hardship in giving birth to his twelve children, the father of immortals tightened his grips around his wife, he sighed at how lucky he was to possess such an outstanding woman. if he were a dog, his tail would have been wagging in happiness by now.

seeing that her husband was appeased by her answer, the mother of immortals breathed a sigh of relief, but that didn't last long when the man suddenly gave her left shoulder a butterfly kiss. the woman went rigid when his face went lower and lower, from her shoulder to her breasts, causing her face to drain of blood, unwillingness in her heart, but she bitterly knew, there was nothing she could do to stop him, and so, the mother of immortals resigned to her fate unwillingly.

-well, that happened three days ago.

now, the mother of immortals was restless as she moved back and forth in her office, wondering why couldn't she used her magic to transport the flower spirit to her office. her face contorted in worry. however, it soon disappeared as the image of her third son appeared in her mind.

the woman stopped dead in her track, realization appeared in her eyes.

he wouldn't, would he?

a few seconds later, the woman mockingly laughed to herself.

ha, who am I kidding? he definitely would.

" how could I be so stupid!" the mother cursed her idiocy, turning around to call her husband. even though just the thought of her relying on him made her felt so repulsive, she had no other choice than to rely on him now. " just because he was a softy, it doesn't mean that he was any different than his father. that damn brat!"

⊱ ━━━━ « ⋅ʚ♔ɞ⋅ » ━━━━ ⊰

the flower spirit's head felt heavy. she opened her eyes, blinking as she observed the unfamiliar room before her. her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the red wallpapers, red lamps, red cushions, red carpet-red everything in the room! causing her to feel dizzy. the girl lifted her body from the red canopy bed, ready to take her leaves when she heard something jingled on her feet.