⚜ - T w o - ⚜ (yandere! m. soulmate x f. reader)

Protagonist :

Reader / School student.

Male leads :

Noe / Childhood friend.

Niko / Childhood friend.

Sage / Senpai.

René / Senpai.

Lennon / Teacher.

Renatus / Acquaintance.

Callum / Classmate.

Colin / Acquaintance.

Damian / School nurse.

Arden / Classmate.

Heath / Acquaintance.

Yize / Sugar daddy.

Plotline :

"Falling in love is dying over the Cupid's bow."

(Y/n) isn't fond of the idea having a soulmate.

In the past, she was once like any other girl, daydreaming of her encounter with her soulmate, but as years go by and that incident happened, she only feel resentful of the bond. It can't be helped, she used to love that person like crazy, and he did too, but a single glance from his soulmate was enough to make him forget all the sweet nothings he had whispered to her in the past.

So out of resentment, she decided that she doesn't need a soulmate.

Later, she met a strange woman in a club.

"Wait, what do you mean by telling me I've twelve soulmates? Isn't that a bit overboard?"

The woman, who claimed to be a matchmaker, sighed albeit there was a hint of amusement in her eyes. "What can I say? It seems Cupid really favors you. "

She then decided that she's going to cut the red strings off, but what does that woman mean that by the fact that she could only break the string only when their affection for her reach the top? Does that mean she need to cultivate feelings with them first?

Scenario :

Bad end ( Niko ).

- S ƚ α ɾ ƚ ! -

⚜【 Niko 】⚜

She messed up.

By directly answering the question of "do you love me?" with an instant of "I love you," anyone would be suspicious. After all, in the face of a paranoid man like Niko, of course he would be suspicious when his girlfriend said those words with such a blatant face, as if indirectly telling him "no, I don't love you."

(Y/n) honestly didn't think of this probability, thus raising the suspicion of her childhood friend towards her.

The consequence?

He knew everything.

The girl has always known that Niko has always feel insecure of himself, that's why in their childhood, he would always try to gain her attention by doing everything he could so she doesn't abandon him, this only got worse when his foster parents adopted him just because he looks exactly like their deceased son.

As a result, he tries to be someone that he isn't, and that only put a twist on his personality.

To be honest, (Y/n) couldn't really recognize him the first time she saw him again in her apartment; he was no longer the shy boy that followed her from behind. Rather, he looks so attractive despite being one year younger than her, and that's not a bad thing if it isn't because of the fact how dark he can become when it comes to jealousy.