⚜ - t e n- ⚜ (yandere! m. omegas x f. alpha! reader)

in this world, there are three distinctions between men and women, and their distinctions are called alpha, beta, and omega. as for (y/n), having an alpha mother and an alpha father, there was no doubt that her sub gender was also an alpha. thus, the little girl was given a huge responsibility at such a young age, and that is, to take over a company. fortunately, being an alpha who was naturally gifted with high IQ and inhuman strength, things like running a company at the age of twelve was like playing monopoly for her, and she would make sure to be the most successful of them all.

years and years of hard works after that, the female alpha eventually became the second wealthiest and influential person in the country, whereas her childhood friend, who was also an alpha, was the wealthiest of them all.

as a result, many would think that the two alphas would fight each other. this is because it is in every alpha's nature to be territorial, arrogant, and egotistical, but the two managed to break the stereotype of alphas and became siblings not related by blood, evoking fears in those who dared to climb the ranks higher than them, and with that, no one dared to cross the two.

after being friends for years, going through thick and thin together, the two naturally thought that they would remain friends forever, until the fated pair of the male alpha's confessed that her love for the female alpha was thicker than the bonds of being the male alpha's fated pair. AKA; even if you are my fated pair, the love I had for (y/n) is stronger than our bonds.

the female alpha, (y/n), who was rendered speechless as she was dragged into this soap opera: "..."

almost everyone in the world knew that for alphas and omegas, some were born for each other, but the chance to meet them was only 5%, so most of them died without being able to meet their fated pair at all, but this omega girl here, whose fated partner was the female alpha's brother-not-related-by-blood, suddenly said that she wanted to break the bond to be with her, a stranger?

"what bullshits are you spouting?!" enrage, the female alpha tried to shake the girl away from clinging to her arm. "I barely know you!"

however, before she could, the male alpha suddenly put his hand on her shoulder. the man was smiling but his eyes weren't. he lovingly gazed into the eyes of the omega while his grip on the female alpha's shoulder gradually tightened in each second, as if he's going to crush every of his sister-not-related-by-blood's bones so that she would never dare try to take his omega away again.

"it's okay," he giggled like a teenager in love, his sweet sugary tone dripping with venom. "all I have to do is snatch you away from (y/n), right?"

and at that moment, the female alpha knew that she was eternally doom.

running away from the male alpha with the female omega still clinging to her, the female alpha furiously wall-slammed the girl as soon as the two were alone.

(y/n) has never known this girl until today but this girl acted as if she had known her for years, even going as far as to list everything about her likes and dislikes when the female alpha asked her questions.

"who are you?" the female alpha seethed in anger, fingers wrapped around the slender neck of the omega. "are you one of those people who tried to ruin my relationship with that alpha? is someone paying you to do this?"

to her surprise, the girl suddenly cried out in despair as she, once again, clings to her, "I don't want to be his mate!"

as the two finally calm down after the omega girl provided her an explanation for her actions, (y/n) was faced with a terrible realization, and that is; this girl needs therapy to cure her mental illness. after all, what kind of a normal person would suddenly say that she was a girl from another world that reincarnated in a webtoon which is, this world?! all the female alpha could think was how delusional this girl is when she was told that the female omega is the heroine, that male alpha is the male lead, and (y/n), is the supporting character.