⚜ - F i v e - ⚜ (yandere! m. immortal x spirit! f. reader) (2/12)

"You did more than a great job on your promise. To think that my son would be that head over heels for you. Such a vixen."

The flower spirit lays on the couch in exhaustion, the back of her wrist covering her eyes. Her stomach churns at the thought of having to do this once more but the smiling face of Aishihira in her mind manages to soothe her pain. She glances at the mother of immortals who nonchalantly looks over a pile of papers, probably doing her job, and can't help but wonder how can such a beautiful woman give birth to such a terrifying child? She shudders, feeling that something inside of her is sucked away as she recalls the time that she was imprisoned.

Putting aside his twisted nature, the first son can be considered a perfect gentleman and at one point, it isn't a lie to say that (Y/n) did fall for him at first, but her nature as a spirit caused her to be quite fickled; she fell for him as fast as she fell out of love for him.

"You know, the longer you stay here, the higher the chance you will meet my son," the mother says all of a sudden. "After all, I'm sure that he is frantically searching for me right now to ask about your whereabouts."

The girl remains silent, glancing at the passive-looking woman a few feet away from her before heaving a sigh.

She knows that she needs to leave, but the thought that her next lover would be someone that shares the same blood as her previous lover makes her anxious, and since that is the case, who can say that their behaviors won't be the same?

The blizzard howls outside and the heat from the fireplace crackles. In the end, the spirit resigns to her fate and gets up, walking toward the busy woman tiredly.

"I don't think I can do this anymore," (Y/n) states, but quickly continues upon seeing the sharp glints in the woman's eyes. "So please temporarily wipes out my memory. You're so powerful I know you can do that."

"Temporarily?" She snickers. "Why not erase it? Never to be retrieved."

The flower spirit doesn't answer, only firmly staring at the immortal. Eventually, the woman agrees, standing up from her office chair and strolls to the spirit. Her index draws a pattern on the younger girl's forehead. The mother seems to be taking her time, even humming a random tune until her eyes look up in vigilant, causing the girl to tilt her head in confusion before a warm light suddenly envelopes her and she disappears.

As if on cue, a portal appears behind the woman who was left alone in the room, and what comes out of it is her first son.

The mother feels a wave of nausea washes over her now that she had taken the girl's unwanted memory as hers and couldn't help but want to beat the perpetrator which is her own child. It doesn't help that the boy strolls toward her with a hidden threat inside that pair of beautiful eyes, yet it was masked by that cheery smile he wears.

"Mother dearest, I bought you a present!" the boy hands the small box of gifts with a grin. "I hope my mother dearest would like it."

Although she can already guess what's inside, as a good mother, the woman decides to play along with her son's charade and takes the box. "You only now remember that you have a mother, huh? What about back then when you disrespected me by disobeying my words, killing my familiar, and refusing to meet your fiancee? Have you ever thought about my feelings back then?"

The woman walks to her desk and keeps the present on the table, having no intention to open it at all.

"Then what about mine?" Her son's voice is shaky. "I have finally met someone I can't bear to kill even if she hurt me. It was perfect. Everything was perfect until you sent your familiar."

Facing the boy who smiles despite being on the verge of tears, the woman's face is stern. "She doesn't love you."

"She loved me!"