⚜ - F o u r - ⚜ (yandere! m. immortal x spirit! f. reader) (1/12)

According to the folklore in the olden days, two realms exist in the universe; one is the realm of mortal, and the other is the realm of immortal.

In bygone days, there was a huge cast of women who went missing without a traceーthus the start of a preposterous rumor created by the old folks, stating that the prince of immortals is searching for a suitable human bride to be wedded. After that rumor traveled around from ear to ear, women were highly prohibited to go out during nighttime. However, that prohibition did nothing to hinder the so-called prince of immortals from kidnapping young women. Eventually, the matters were left alone and mortals could only pray that the prince of immortals could find a suitable bride soon in hope that he wouldn't kidnap any more of people's wives and daughters.

Finally, the four seasons pass in the blink of an eye, yet the number of women going missing never decreases.

It is at this point the start of a fateful encounter between (Y/n)ーa flower spirit aimlessly wandering around the earthーand Aishihira, a meek and shy child loved by everyone.

To say that (Y/n) is in love with the girl isn't an exaggeration. The spirit loves everyone that appreciates and cherishes the beauty of flowers, like Aishihira, albeit she is a little special. To (Y/n), the girl is like a goddess; kind, loving, beautiful, and sincere. Therefore, more than anyone, (y/n) adores her the most, but the insecurity that engulfs Aishihira made the spirit's heart aches. The poor girl is in love with a man, and her love is reciprocated, but because the possibility of her being the next bride is high, the man could only cry in fear every day at the mere thought of his lover might be taken away from him someday.

Seeing this, (y/n) is resolute to cross the border of the two realms to cease this utter nonsense. In no way she would let her loved ones shed tears anymore!

"If you insist on continuing this madness then, us, spirits, won't hesitate to retaliate. No matter how powerful you, immortals, are, constantly stealing mortals in a short amount of time is a crime. They are not yours to monopolize," eyes looking down on the figure before her, (y/n) warns the Mother of the immortals with hostility.

"Then why don't you replace them?" the Mother of the immortals mocks, eyes glinting in amusement. "Be my sons' lover until I find them the suitable brides. Once I'm done, you can leave."

If there's a way to avoid needless war, naturally, the spirit doesn't hesitate to take it, even if it means selling herself to the immortals.

◇ー[m e e t i n g] ; THE FIRST SONー◇

The snow flutters down the blue-grey clouds in the sky, covering the earth with the color white. In the grand entranceway of her lover's castle, what greets her is the most monumental of chandeliers, the girth of a giant evergreen alights with electric flame.

The flower spirit looks around, wandering aimlessly searching for her lover until she sees a man standing a few feet away from her. His golden hair reminds her of the sun, but what catches her eyes are his pink-color irises that resemble Conquista Rose. She stares deeply into them, enthralled.

As the two stand a few feet apart without any indication to get closer, the immortal finally relents and takes a few steps closer to her. She smiles, tilting her head when she sees the man stopped, surprised at the sight of her cute smile, so as a good lover, she goes to him instead, grabbing ahold of his hands.

"Please take care of me," the flower spirit brings his hands to her lips, giving the back of his palms a chaste kiss. "I will be your lover starting today."

She glances at him nervously, wondering if he's the type of person who would prefer girls who are reserved instead of one who takes the initiative like her, but when she sees him looking at her in awe, as if she's the most adorable being in his eyes, she knows that at least this man doesn't dislike her.