---- chapter 6

ITS BEEN 2 DAYS since plan "get andy back with autumn" has taken action. This time it was different. Stacy was bringing Autumn with her to the retirement home. Stacy was gonna talk to Andy first then Autumn would show up and boom Andy and Autumn start talking again.

"Stace what if this goes south" Autumn say's.

"It's not, hes been waiting to talk to you" Stacy say's as she walks into the retirement home. "So look just wait here, Andy texted me saying he's with his grandma outside, i will text you when to come down". Stacy finishes.

"Okay got it". Autumn say's sitting down on one of the chairs.

"I will see you soon". Stacy say's walking away.

30 minutes pass by and Autumn was just on her phone waiting for Stacy to text her. Just as Autumn was scrolling on instagram, Stacy's text popped up saying "now". Autumn get's up and make's her way downstairs. She gets outside and she sees Stacy. She walk's over to the table where Stacy, Andy, and his grandma were sitting.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something". Autumn says. Andy head look's up to the one and only Autumn. His Autumn.

"Autumn? Autumn, hey". Andy says.

"Hey". Autumn say's.

"Ill let you guys talk, you guys should go to a different table, to you know. Talk". Stacy say's.

"Sure". Autumn say's making her way to a table father away from Stacy and Andys grandma. Andy follows behind her. Autumn pulls out one of the chairs for herself and sits down, Andy does the same. There was definitely an awkward tension but Andy broke it.

"Im sorry, for like all of this, and everything". Andy say's.

"Was i just some other girl to you? Another one of those flings?". Autumn say's.

"No, never". Andy say's.

"Then why did you kiss her? All that flirting you did with me, at the bat mitzvah. Did that mean anything to you?". Autumn say's.

"I kissed her to make you mad, okay. I did it because after we kissed and you ignored me i thought you were doing what i do to girls. So I wasn't thinking, i was trying to get my mind off of you. Everything that happened at that bat mitzvah i meant that. That photo your brother took of us, i have it saved on my phone Autumn". Andy say's.

"Then why are you dating her Andy. Everything that you're saying doesn't add up to what you're doing now". Autumn say's.

"I broke up with her Autumn. I broke up with her. I didnt even want to date her in the first place. She asked me and I just said okay". Andy say's.

"You broke up with her? Really?". Autumn say's.

"Yeah, I did, she wasn't like you. In my head I was with you and not Lydia. She doesn't laugh like you, or smile like you, she doesn't even kiss like you. I did it for you". Andy say's with a light smile forming on his face.

"If I say I forgive you, what's gonna happen between us?". Autumn ask's.

"Anything, I don't want anyone that isn't you Autumn". Andy say's.

"Then I guess you are forgiven Andy". Autumn say's standing up. Andy stand's up too and walk's over towards Autumn and pulls her into a hug. The hug was long and sweet. It felt like they were the only people in the world. To Andy, Autumn was the only thing that mattered. To autumn, Andy was the only thing that mattered, she got her Andy back.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that". Andy say's pulling away from the hug. Now it was the two of them facing each other, autumn felt like the timing was right so she leaned in, bringing herself closer to Andy and he leaned in as well. Andy wrap's one arm around Autumn's waist and with the other hand he holds her cheek. Autumn wraps both her arm's around his neck and steps on her tippy toes to reach him. The kiss shot butterflies to not just Autumn but to Andy as well.

"You dont know how long I've been waiting to do that". Autumn say's pulling away from the kiss smiling.

M speaks !THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!!! Yall im so sorry for not updating, school startin so i gotta prepare (mentally and physically)

M speaks !
THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!!! Yall im so sorry for not updating, school startin so i gotta prepare (mentally and physically). But i love yall, thank yall sm for almost 20k reads, besos 💋