---- chapter 8

STACYS BAT MITZVAH had happened a couple weeks ago leaving the most important one to come . Autumn's . Autumn was nervous and excited . She's been waiting for this day to come for 13 whole year's . Since Stacy's bag mitzvah had happened the girls were all friends again . Well Stacy and Lydia were friends again , Autumn was in contact with Lydia since the whole disaster of her bat mitzvah . Both girls felt horrible for Lydia .. Stacy especially.

Autumn tried explaining to Lydia that Stacy did that a while ago and never meant for it to get out publicly . Lydia didn't believe Autumn until it was the day of Stacy's bat mitzvah. Stacy practically begged Lydia to show up to her mitzvah and Lydia wasnt giving her an answer. When we say begged we literally mean begged . Stacy ran all the way from her ceremony to Lydias house . Thankfully Lydia did show up for the party .

Stacy turned her mitzvah into hers AND Lydias bat mitzvah. Lydia finally forgave Stacy and apologized too for everything . The trio was back and better than ever . Lydia also apologized to Autumn for getting with Andy . Autumn forgave her as well .

Now the day is here . It was Autumn's mitzvah.

M speaks !
Hi my favs ! Its been so long so i just wanted to update . School literally takes up all my time , but trust the final chapter will be out soon and "i can see you" will be finished.

Missed you all !
xo ostentatiousss