---- chapter 7

AM I THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE? Is all Autumn could think about. Its been a couple weeks since Andy and Autumn shared their kiss. They weren't anything official. To Autumn being official with Andy would be the cherry on top of her sundae, that was what she wanted. She didn't know what Andy wanted. It drove her crazy.

     Today was the day of Lydias bat matzah. Autumn and Stacy still weren't the closest to Lydia but at the end of the day the 3 girls grew up with each other. Stacy and Autumn were gonna show up to the party together. Stacy wearing a greenish dress and Autumn wearing a long orange dress. Stacy's parents were going to pick up Aaron and Autumn in 30 minutes according to Stacy.

"Aaron how do I look". Autumn say's walking into her brothers room.

"You look the same". Aaron say's tying his shoes.

"Who are you on the phone with again". Autumn say's.

"Your boyfriend". Aaron say's showing her Andy being on the phone.

"Im taking your phone, ill be back". Autumn say's snatching Aarons phone.

"Bro". Aaron say's.

"Hi Andy". Autumn say's walking back into her phone.

"Hi beautiful". Andy says smiling at the phone.

"You want to see what im wearing?". Autumn say's.

"Of course i want to see". Andy say's.

Autumn sets up the phone on her desk so Andy can see a whole body view of Autumn. She backs up from the camera and shows Andy the orange dress.

"Are you really mine?". Andy say's looking closely at the camera.

"You got lucky sir". Autumn say's spinning around giving a 360 of the dress.

"Im so lucky". Andy say's as Aaron walks into the room snatching his phone back.

"Call him on your phone". Aaron say's.

"yo Aaron your sister has to be the prettiest girl I've ever seen" Andy say's laughing

"Can you shut up". Aaron say's walking out Autumn's room. Autumn couldn't help but smile at the way Andy compliments her. It makes her feel over the moon, it makes her lose herself. How did she get so lucky.

     On the other hand Andy asked himself the same thing. How did he get so lucky with Autumn. She was the one girl that made Andy feel something, something real. She made his heart stop whenever she entered a room. She made him get nervous. She made him feel butterflies. She made him feel like himself.

     Stacys parents were finally here to pick up Aaron and Autumn. The two go downstairs and say bye to there parents. Autumn made the bold choice to wear heels again. The two get inside the car, Autumn sits next to Stacy and Aaron sits all the way in the back with his airpods in. A couple minutes pass and it mostly contained Stacy and Autumn talking until Autumn heard "I can see you" playing on the radio. She practically almost screamed given the fact that is her favorite song.

"Stac this is our song, turn it up please". Autumn say's.

"But what would you do if i went to touch you now, what would you do if they never found us out, what would you do if we never made a sound". Autumn sings.

"CAUSE I CAN SEE YOU WAITING DOWN THE HALL FROM ME, AND I CAN SEE YOU UP AGAINST THE WALL WITH ME". Stacy and Autumn yell singing the lyrics.

"You girls do really love this song". Stacy's mom say's.

"Autumn is always singing it". Aaron say's from the back.

"Shut up let me not bring up how you listen to gold rush with me all the time". Autumn say's turning back to her brother.