Chapter 6: The One With The Beautiful

"Lily" I heard a voice calling out to me. "Baby wake up, we're here".

Someone shook my body and I opened my eyes. I had to squint a little so I could get used to the light and when I did the first thing I saw was Logan's face.

"What happened?" I asked but my voice sounded more low and croaky.

He took a deep breath and smiled. "You fell asleep on the ride. I was going to carry you but I didn't know if you would like that"

"Oh" Was my the only response I could think of. I guess I got tired after watching tree after tree.

"I was going to show you around but I'll just show you our room so you can sleep and I'll give you the tour after" He said leaning over my side and opening the door for me. I stepped outside and he followed. 

"Our room?" I asked, we were going to sleep together?

"Yeah our room. Don't worry I know you aren't ready . I just don't think I could handle you sleeping in another room without me to protect you. Not that you need protection of any kind because you are safe in that house, but it's just for my well being and peace of mind" He explained with a small pout and my heart fluttered at how much he cared.

I gave him a peck in the cheek which was dangerously close to his lips. Every cell of my body wanted me to kiss him against the car but I didn't. That is step two of the mating process and I don't think I could handle it right now. I mean I want to kiss him, but am I ready for all the enhanced feelings that come with it? Maybe I just won't feel it since my wolf isn't there. 

"I don't want to sleep, show me around your pack" I said to Logan and he looked at me worried.

"Are you sure you're not tired? Because I could wait" He said, his fingers resting below my jaw.

I shook my head since I couldn't find the words to answer him. His thumb came up and caressed my chin. After a while his thumb managed to find their way to my lips and he rubbed my lip almost as if I had ketchup or something. He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me, Hell now I wanted him to kiss me but Logan just pressed his lips on my earlobe.

"I promise you that I'm going to be kissing these lips very soon" He whispered before pulling back "Come on, let me introduce you to the boys"

He whistled and immediately 6 attractive guys circled around us while bowing their heads. "This is Paul, my gamma" Paul was probably about 19 or 20. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes that I'm sure could make any unmated wolf beg for his attention.

I could tell Logan knew I was looking at Paul because he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his side. "Baby, please don't look at him like that. Because I'm like a whole new level of jealous since I met you and I can't control that just yet" I looked at him up the eye and gave him a smile.

"Calm your wolf, alpha" I said to him and placed a hand on top of his. I snapped out of his gaze and turned back to look at the guys who were all standing there uncomfortably, shifting from one feet to the other.

Logan seemed to caught hold of my sight and threw them a smirk. "Anyway, this are Justin, David, Frederick, Grayson and Nicholas. They are a few of our stronger fighters".

We walked away from the car and I trailed behind him. He stopped and that gave me the chance to catch up to him, since once again he walked very fast and I'm so not used to it. We were in front of a bunch of trees and just on top of them was a small opening which made way for the moon to be seen. Even though night was a few hours away, the moon was present.