Chapter 19: The One When She Is Luna

"Come on Lily, you need to get ready" Logan said as he stood up from the bed.

"I know I'm just really nervous" I said to him and he came back with a smile on his perfect face.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. "You already know what I'm going to say, so you probably don't need another pep talk. I'll be waiting with the rest of the pack in the ceremony hall. I'll notify Barbara when it's your time to come down. Okay?" He said and I nodded.

He was heading towards the door since he was already dressed but I quickly got off the bed and ran towards him before jumping on top of him. Of course, he caught me and placed my legs around his waist. "What you do that for?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Just wanted to do this" I said and placed my lips against his. We kissed for quite a while until I heard footsteps coming our way.

I gave him a last peck and got off him. "Someone's coming" I said to him.

"Good job. It's probably Barbara coming to get you ready" He said just as a knock sounded on the door.

"That's my cue" He said and left the room. "Good morning Barbara" He winked at me before disappearing from my sight.

"Got your dress" She said and placed it on the bed. It was a red gown which was simple in design but looked absolutely beautiful. It also had a slit so the leg was visible beneath all the soft fabric. I couldn't wait to see Logan's reaction. 

"And the heels" She said and placed them next to the dress. They were gold and not that high. Which I am absolutely thankful for because I'm awful at walking in high heels. It's possible that I could walk decently but they could also be accidents on the way.

"They're beautiful" I said to her and she smiled at me before a serious look replaced her face.

"I know, I picked it. Now, change fast while I get the make-up ready" She said to me and started to unloading it from a bag.

I picked up the dress and headed towards the closet. Once I found a nude strapless bra and matching panties, I entered the bathroom. I quickly changed into it and looked at myself in the mirror. The red matched with the color of my skin, perfectly. It was one of those times where I felt gorgeous. I didn't even want to take it off, I wanted to feel like this every day. 

I turned on the tab and took a handful of water and splashed it on my face. Water. Since my newly found discovery I had to make a bunch of decisions. I found out that this 'ability' only happens when I'm extremely angry or sad. I tried to keep my emotions under wraps until I could control all the abilities that came with shifting. After that was done I will try and handle this too.

I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered that I had a ceremony to attend and I wasn't close to being ready.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the chair that Barbara had pulled out for me. I was surrounded by all kinds of different shades of make-up and a bunch of stuff I didn't know existed. A couple of long minutes later my make-up was done. It made me feel nostalgic about when Austin did the exact same thing. 

It didn't take long since it was just a simple but elegant. I really don't know what she did but it looked good. She passed a brush through my hair and made a side French braid.

"And now we wait" She said with a smile and sat down next to me.

We watched TV for a few minutes until Logan mindlinked Barbara and told her it was time for me to join them.

I took a deep breath and followed Barbara into the forest. We walked for a few minutes until we finally reached it. It was a one story building in the forest where we celebrate everything. We do it here because this place was made to fit the capacity of a pack. The funny thing is that the people inside that building are just the ones that live in this center. They are a bunch more scattered around the territory.