Chapter 13: The One With The Date

I opened my eyes slowly and stretched in bed. I moved to the side expecting to be blessed with the sight of my beautiful mate's body like I do every day but was surprised to see a white envelope surrounded by rose petals instead. 

I don't know how the petals didn't fall off since I'm not the best sleeper but that's not important right now.

I sat up in bed and quickly tore open the envelope. It said: Good morning babe! I hope you rested well. I just realized that we have never been on our first date, but that changes today. When you are ready go to the kitchen where you will find your first clue. - Logan XOXO.

A smile broke in my face and I immediately went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and went to the closet.

I put on a black sunflower dress and black boots. I don't even know if it matches but I'm in a hurry right now. I tried to dress the best I could in under a minute so no one can judge me. 

I ran out of the room and went towards the kitchen. There on the counter was a plate covered with another plate and another envelope on top of it with an orange juice beside it.

Eat this, you're going to need the energy. - Logan XOXO

A dirty thought appeared in my mind once I started to wonder what I was going to use that energy for but I quickly pushed it away. I opened the plate to see a sausage, scrambled eggs and toast.

I wasn't that hungry but I ate what I could without feeling too full because then I couldn't walk and that kind of would be a problem.

Maddie appeared into the kitchen with her pink hair wrapped in a bun and wearing sports clothes.

"Hello Lilian" She sang to me and opened the fridge.

"Hi Madeline" I responded and stood up from the chair. I started washing the dishes and turned around to talk to Maddie but she was gone and another envelope was on the table, the previous one out of sight. This was some paranormal shit. 

I opened it once again and it said: I made Maddie give this to you. I hope you ate well, now for the next adventure you must come to the closest playground where another envelope awaits you. Don't worry you're just a couple of envelopes away from me. - Logan XOXO

I guess I'm going to the park then. I got out of the house and patiently walked the 3 minute route towards the park.

On the way a couple of pack members greeted me and wished me a good morning.

I was slowly getting used to the positivism and the kindness that came with this pack.

Once I was inside the playground I spotted a box in the middle of the park. Literally in the middle. I quickly opened it and inside was another small box, an envelope and cash.

I first opened the box, to see a beautiful moon necklace. I was quick to put it on and opened the envelope.

I hope you liked the necklace, I just thought of you when I saw it, so I bought it. Next destination is a smoothie shop. I remembered you said you like them. So go ahead and buy yourself one. - Logan XOXO

I walked to the smoothie shop that was next to the park, which I'm guessing it's why he picked it out for me and went towards the cashier.

I ordered a banana and strawberry smoothie. She gave me the smoothie and I gave her the right amount of cash. Just when I was about to go to a table she called me back.

"Excuse me, is your name Lily?" I nodded and she smiled at me. "Here, Alpha Logan left this for you" She handed me another box, this one bigger than the other one.