Chapter 26: The One With The Plan

"No" I couldn't recognize my voice. It sounded so broken. 

"Baby, sit down" He said and patted the bed but I couldn't. I couldn't move.

"No, no. That isn't true" I responded even though deep down I knew it was. I forgot to check in on him after the fight. I was so caught up in thinking we had won, we had succeeded but we didn't, they thought about this. That was their plan. I failed as a sister, as a Luna, as everything.

"Lily" He said and before I knew it he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

I didn't even know how hard I was crying until he pulled back and wiped away my tears. "Don't cry, we're doing our best to find him. We are not gonna stop until we get him back" He whispered in my ear before I hugged him again.

"I have to find him" I said and was headed towards the door but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Lily, you need to sleep" He said and I shook my head.

"Logan I am not going to sit on my ass while they do god knows what to my brother" I cried out. He pulled on my hand again and by instinct I pushed his hand away and a growl left my mouth. Well damn Lily, don't lash out on Logan.

"Stop it" He growled back. "I'm your mate, not one of those rouges".

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to growl. I don't even have my wolf back" I leaned back into his arms and let him hold me while I cried silently.

"Lily, you're in no state to go out there and track down a Rouge pack which could take you down in this state easily. Plus, we have almost everyone we can tracking them down and investigating everything. They need a Strong Alpha and Luna with a clear mind to guide them" He said and started to brush my hair.

"Well I'm not going to sleep" I stubbornly said.

"It's almost 2 in the morning" I just glared at him. "Fine, well then we'll both stay up and you can tell me all about Austin and all he did for you until we can get any information from the scouts. Is the wolfsbane still in your system?" He asked and led me towards the bed.

I nodded before he pulled me towards him and I started to tell him all about all the stuff we did as kids and everything he helped me and I didn't even know I fell asleep until I woke up in the morning.

I immediately hit Logan making him wake up too. "I told you I didn't want to sleep" I said to him but he just pulled me towards him.

"And that's not healthy but now we're up and early to call a meeting. We don't do any good tired" He said but I just glared at him.

"You would have done the same if you were me and you know it. Now, let's get dressed so we can work out a plan" He said and I groaned before getting away from him and into the bathroom.

'You know he's right' Brigitte said in my head. It almost scared me.

You're back. I thought and we kept talking between each other while I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I put on a random outfit and went out, Logan was already dressed so he entered the bathroom to brush his teeth before he walked back to me.

"They're waiting for us in the Alpha house" He said and took my hand before we walked out of the house.

"Brigitte is back" I said to him as we were walking the streets.

"That's good, it means that the wolfsbane is wearing out,  all the effects should be gone by now" He said to me.