Chapter 7: The One With Friends

Photo on the side: Barbara

"Where are they?" I asked as we left the house. We walked towards the Beta's house that was also gigantic and entered.

"They're right there" Logan answered pointing with his head to a room. Without knocking, Logan opened the door and holding my hand tightly, we entered.

"Everybody this is my mate and the next luna, Lily" Logan said and I looked in front of me to the couple of people sitting on the floor and couch.

It was like someone flipped a switch because everyone stood up and faced us with big smiles on their faces, some of them sniffed the air first but still had the same result. "Well aren't you going to introduce us? You know what I'll do it" A girl said coming up to me.

There was a small silence as no one said anything until the girl in front of me wrapped her hands around me and pulled me into a tight hug. Logan still had his hold on my arm that didn't let me hug her back, so I just stood there awkwardly as she hugged me but she didn't seem to mind.

Once she let me go she pulled me back into another short hug. "Hi, I'm Barbara and you are Lily. Thank God he finally found you, you don't know how much Logan has waited for his mate, he kept moping and moping every birthday he had. He still hasn't had his first kiss, imagine that" She was going to continue but Logan pushed her away lightly and gave her a really mean glare.

Meanwhile, I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing at his red face. Logan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pressed me against his chest. As if to shield me from everything she just said about him. 

If if there is such a thing as a perfect mate, Logan falls into that category. I mean he hasn't even had his first kiss and he has waited for me. I certainly didn't expect to get a mate and even when I fantasized about one no one came close to what Logan is, right now. 

"Thank you Barbara for that unnecessary information" He mumbled angrily. Barbara laughed and a guy came up behind her and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek before coming up to us. "Hi, my name is Michael. Please do ignore my mate, she takes a while to get used to" He said and with a smile he shook my hand.

"Hi" I said softly with a smile on my own. "Michael is my beta" Logan whispered in my ear before turning back to his friends.

Now that I look at them, Michael and Barbara both had brown hair and blue eyes. The good thing was that they had totally different facial structures so they didn't look related.

"You've already met Paul" Logan said pointing to Paul who nodded my way. I nodded back, if that was a thing before Logan kept introducing me to friends. "And this is his little sister, Gina" She had the same blonde hair and green eyes as her brother.

"Those are Greg and his mate Maddie, Bruce, MacKenzie, Darren and Phil" He pointed to anyone and surprisingly I remembered their names.

Greg had black hair with brown eyes while Maddie had pink hair and Hazel eyes. Bruce and MacKenzie both had brown hair with brown eyes. The only difference was that MacKenzie's hair reached her thighs, she looked like a modern day rapunzel.

And last but not least were Darren and Phil. Darren had blonde hair and brown eyes and Phil was a brunette with grey eyes.

Darren came up to me and took my hand. Without taking his eyes off mine, he swiftly planted a kiss on the palm. "Hello Beautiful, if this one ever gives you trouble don't hesitate to go to me. I'll help make it better".

Logan pushed him with so much force he landed on the ground and with a growl stood protectively in front of me. "Don't touch her" He said in a much deeper voice. I know is not the right time but that was pretty hot.