˙❥˙ 01 ˙❥˙

Wooyoung got up from his seat as soon as Yeosang passed behind his table, "Does my brother know you have feelings for me?" Yeosang glared at Wooyoung, without any response, he sighed

Wooyoung got up from his seat as soon as Yeosang passed behind his table, "Does my brother know you have feelings for me?" Yeosang glared at Wooyoung, without any response, he sighed. Wooyoung frowned, "Well, I'm surprised you worked overtime with me tonight."

"Someone like you? Just wasting my time." Yeosang said. He glared at Wooyoung and continued to walk out of the office.

“Wait. Why the rush? Are you afraid that someone will see the two of us here? Well... it's late now, let me send you home." said Wooyoung. Yeosang looked at the watch in his hand.

7.45 P.M.

Yeosang glanced  annoyed, "What's the use of wearing a watch if don't know to read the time." he said.

Wooyoung chuckled, "Okay... It's still early. I know, but.... can't I send you home?"

"I have my own car, and I still haven't forgotten the way to my apartment." Yeosang said, without hesitating, he made his way out of the office, managing to push Wooyoung's shoulder to open the way.

Yeosang walked to the car while answering the call

"Hello?"

"Hello, Yeosang. You need to come to the hospital immediately. Inseong is critical."

"What happened dad?"

"Your fiancé was involved in a car accident. Come right away."

As soon as the call ended, the lights in the parking lot went out. Yeosang started sweating and pounding. He looked around— it was dark.

** Flashback **

12 years Yeosang was slapped and dragged into the toilet.

"Don't come out until you admit your mistake. What a shameless child! I almost died giving birth to you, this is what you gave me?!" yelled mom scolding Yeosang.

The boy was sobbing as he pleaded with his mother to open the door.

"Mom, don't do this to me.... Please open this door. Please... Mom...." the child continued to sob while hugging his stiff body in the small dark room .