˙❥˙ 04˙❥˙

All the staff are busy doing their own work except Taeyang

From Wooyoung's seat, he glared at Taeyang who was sleeping. Then, he patted Dawon's shoulder, signaling to tease the boss's cousin.

Dawon got up with an evil smile glaring at the sleeping Taeyang. Slowly, the young man walked towards Taeyang's seat and he intendly kick the chair slightly on purpose to disturb Taeyang's sleep. He made it.

All eyes on them.

Startled, Taeyang raised up his head, looking at Dawon who was standing in front of the ink drawer. "Hey, Dawon! Don't you have a work? Why are you standing there??"

"Ohoii... everyone have their work except you, I guess. Haha joking. My printer is out of ink." replied Dawon laughing.

"Stop talking, continue working you, kiddo." said Taeyang as he bowed his head to continue sleeping.

Walking back to his seat, Dawon once again kick Taeyang's chair. He woke up startle again, turn to look at Dawon. "Oish! Are you gaining weight that you can't avoid my chair, huh?"

Wooyoung holding back laighter watching Dawon teasing Taeyang innocently.

Dawon bowing his body several times, pretending apologize, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I did it on purpose." he said the last sentence slowly.

"What did you say?" Dawon shook, "No, nothing." Taeyang glanced sharply at Dawon, "You better don't do that again, or I'll kill you." He nodded quickly, "Ah... okay okay."

Yeosang shook his head looking at the youngest brother's hassle.

Dawon hi-5 with Wooyoung, as they succeed their naughty plan. "My brother is waiting for me at the lobby. I'll go now." said Dawon. Wooyoung nodded, "Okay. See you tomorrow."

As he walked out from the office, Dawon intendly turned Taeyang's chair and that the man immediately woke up and instantly stood up. "Yahh!" Taeyang glared at Dawon. "What the hell? Do you really wanna die?"

Yeosang, Wooyoung and Yunho looked at the scene again.

Dawon, who standing in front of the door, raised an eyebrow at him, "What? I'm going back. What's wrong?" Taeyang frowned, "Going back? What's the time now?" he asked. "It's already 5.30 now."