˙❥˙ 05 ˙❥˙

** Flashback **

** Flashback **

Yeosang walked entering his boyfriend's apartment.

"Babe?Are youhome?" he called.

No response.

He walked straight away to his room. His steps slowed down when he heard a suspicious noise from his boyfriend's room. He pointed his ears against the door.

"Ahh... Be gentle, honey."

He heard an unknown voice moaning hardly.

To assure himself, he opened the door.

Surprisingly, Seonghwa was fucking someone on the bed. He flustered his eyelashes furiously. Surprised.

Seonghwa was surprised by Yeosang's appearance, immediately let go of the man. He covered his naked body with a blanket and got off the bed. He approached Yeosang. "Babe, it's not what you think. Me and-"

"Is this why you can't pick me up today?" asked Yeosang. Seonghwa shook his head quickly, "No no. It's not like that. I really left the office late, that's why I can't pick you up." Yeosang watched the unknown man hurrying to put on his pants. "Of course you can't pick me up...because you're with him the whole day, right?" Seonghwa reached for Yeosang's hand, "Babe...." but when he wanted to hold it, Yeosang immediately pushed it away. "Don't touch me!"

"From now on, we break up. Don't contact me ever again."

** End of Flashback **

"Yeosang!" startled, Yeosang turned around to look at Wooyoung, "Huh?"

"I'm asking, who called you just now?" asked Wooyoung as he got up from the bed and reached for his towel. Hesitated, Yeosang shook his head, "No. No one." Wooyoung raised an eyebrow, "No one? Are you sure?" Yeosang nodded, "Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked. Yeosang nodded again, "Are you sure?" he asked again. Yeosang nodded and smiled slightly, "Yeah I'm fine. Are you going to take a shower?" Wooyoung nodded, "I'll take a shower first." Yeosang nodded.