˙❥˙ 03˙❥˙

They entered the food court area

"What do you want to eat?" asked Wooyoung while walking next to Yeosang. He stopped walking as Yeosang stopped. "I can choose?"

Wooyoung nodded, "Sure. Why not?"

"You force me to come here. Do I have a choice?"

Feeling slapped, Wooyoung grinned. "Oh, come on! I'll treat you."

"Why? Wasn't it you who told me to treat you earlier?

"Well.... Redeem my mistake?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. Yeosang didn't say anything. He just stared at him annoyingly.

"Nah... Can you not glancing me like that? Okay, let's say... If you don't choose... I will." then Wooyoung looked around.

While Wooyoung looked around, Yeosang stared at him unblinkingly. He tried to deny something.

"Let's eat here." said Wooyoung turning around to face Yeosang again. That's when Yeosang immediately turned his face away. Then, Wooyoung took his pace into the cafe, followed by Yeosan

They sat face to face.

"Choose anything you want. It's on me." said Wooyoung looking at Yeosang who was observing the menu book.

Yeosang looked up, "Let's share the bill. I don't want to owe you."

"What a stubborn! Why is it so hard for you to just listen to me without anyobjections?"

"I've been listeining to you since before we get here."

"Fine. But seriously, this meal is on me.No objections." Wooyoung called the cafe worker, "Excuse me." he waved his hand calling the waiters.

"Give me Jjigae with Tteokkbokki."said Wooyoung.

"And I.... Can I have Bibimbap with Kimchi? Also-"

"Add more chillies on this menu, please." surprisingly, Wooyoung knows Yeosang's taste in food.

Yeosang looked at him wondering.

"I remembered you like spicy food." Wooyoung smiled and nodded slightly to the waitress, "That's all. Thank you."

What is this? Why does the person I dislike the most know me better than anyone else?

Yeosang barely blinked staring at Wooyoung until then, hesaw someone he hates the most passed by the cafe. He instantly turned around, as if he was calling for the waitress but no one was at the point he was looking at, "Excuse me."

Wooyoung frowned, wondering, he turned around and saw two guys were passing by the cafe.

When those guys were gone, Yeosang turned to face Wooyoung again.

"Why did you do that?" Wooyoung asked raising an eyebrow.

"We should eat quickly. So we can leave." replied Yeosang.