˙❥˙ 07 ˙❥˙

Yeosang murmured annoyed with the ringing phone non-stop since when

Yeosang murmured annoyed with the ringing phone non-stop since when. "You. Can you answer the call? it's annoying." he said. Wooyoung tightening his hug around Yeosang's thin body, "That's your phone, not mine." he replied with his eyes closed tightly.

Yeosang moved his body slightly trying to reach the phone but Wooyoung's arms were too tight around his body that he can't make so much move

Yeosang moved his body slightly trying to reach the phone but Wooyoung's arms were too tight around his body that he can't make so much move. He opened his eyes and see the man was sleeping so good cuddling him.  "You. Can you please let me go now? I can't reach the phone." Wooyoung shook his head, "Urmmm...." he grumbled. "Seriously, Wooyoung. Let me go."

"Give me a kiss first."

Yeosang narrowed his eyes staring at him. "You want a kiss?" he asked. Wooyoung nodded, his eyes still closed.  "Awww.... You're so...." He bit his lip— annoyed.

He smiled evilly.

He shifted his legs a little slowly, readying his position. With the gutt that was gathered due to anger, he instantly kicked Wooyoung so hard that the man fell down. "Hoishhhh!" he screamed, groaned in pain. "What the hell, Yeo?!"  Yeosang ignored him, he glared mischievously as he got up a little to reach for his phone. He answered the call.

"Happy Birthday big bro!" said Yiren excitedly through the phone.

Wooyoung frowned looking at the "ear to ear" smiling Yeosang, wondering who the hell is calling his boy so many times at this time.

"Oh, kiddo. Thanks, my dear." he said. "Are you calling me endlessly just to say this?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's the happy day of the most important person in my life so, I want to be the first."

Yeosang smiled again— blushing. "Awww.... so sweet. You're also important to me, baby girl. Thank you so much again." he said smiling.

"Today is your special day. Are you coming home? I have a present for you." Yiren said.

The question made Yeosang silent for a moment.

Realizing the situation, Yiren immediately changed the topic, "Oh, it's okay. I'll go to your place later. But not today for sure." Yiren said.