˙❥˙ 06 ˙❥˙

Wooyoung ran towards Onda and Sihyeon who were walking into the office

Wooyoung ran towards Onda and Sihyeon who were walking into the office. "Hey girls, wait!" he called them. Startled, Onda and Sihyeon stopped and turned around to see Wooyoung is running towards them. "Oh, Wooyoung... What's up?" asked Sihyeon as Wooyoung reached there. "Do you want to treat us breakfast?" asked Onda, "Oh my God, you're here in time. We're about to head to the cafe. Wanna come?" she asked.

Wooyoung shook his heas, "No no, it's not that." he said. "If no... Then, what?" asked Onda raising her eyebrows. "Did you see Yeosang? Has he arrived yet?" Sihyeon frowned, "Oh Woo... We're just arrived... How can we know if he's here or not?"

"Oh I see... Okay thanks!" he said and left. "What the hell? He came to us just to ask about that?" said Onda watching Wooyoung walk into the office. Sihyeon nodded, "Right. But, why is he suddenly looking for Yeosang? Aren't they not close to each other?" asked Sihyeon puzzled. Onda nodded in agreement, "That's right, that's right. They weren't good all along, right...?" Sihyeon nodded again, "That's right, especially after Yeosang dated Inseong. Yeosang didn't even want to talk to him." Onda frowned, "But.... Isn't Wooyoung Inseong's brother?" she asked. "Yes, they are siblings. I think after Inseong's death, Yeosang couldn't forget his late fiancé." Sihyeon said. Suddenly Onda smiled, she was excited when she talked about the two hottest boys in the office. "Was that mean.... Wooyoung is comforting his late brother's fiancee now?" she asked. Sihyeon nodded, "Impossible, right?" Onda nodded with a big smile, "Oh my... I can imagine if they were together. A playboy becomes loyal because of the man he loves. Oh God, this could be published as a novel!" Sihyeon chuckled, "That's enough. Let's go breakfast." Onda nodded, "Okay okay, let's go."

Seeing Yunho walking out of the cafe, Wooyoung immediately ran towards him, "Well, Jeong Yunho!" he shouted calling Yunho. Yunho, who was just about to sip his coffee was surprised and the coffee spilled a little on his shirt. "Damn! What the hell with you?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked guiltily. Yunho rolled his eyes up- pissed off. "I'm okay but not my shirt. What am I going to do now, huh?"

Quickly, Wooyoung took out some tissues from his bag and helped Yunho to clean his shirt. "It's okay, I can do it myself." said Yunho taking the tissues from Wooyoung and cleaned his shirt. "What the hell, why are you shouting, huh?"

"Erm, well. Ah... Did you sew Yeosang?" Wooyoung asked. Yunho looked up to him, "Yeosang? Oh, I just had breakfast with him. Maybe he's still inside." Wooyoung raised an eyebrow, "Inside? Okay, thank you." said Wooyoung as he walked into the cafe, but then he turned around, "Hey, Yunho." he called. Yunho turned to see him, "What else?"

Wooyoung threw his car keys at Yunho, "I have a spare shirt in the car. Go change and leave your dirty shirt there, I'll wash it for you later." said Wooyoung. Yunho nodded.

 Yunho nodded