˙❥˙ 02 ˙❥˙

A few hours before Inseong's accident

Inseong sped his car towads Yeosang's workplace.

He suddenly smiled to himself as he remembered his beloved fiance while staring at the ring on his finger. That's when before he recieved a call from an unkniwn number.

He was  hesitated, but he eventually  answered the call.

"Hello?"

"I heard you're getting married soon."

Inseong frowned, "Who is talking there?"

"I've already sent you the location. Make sure you come alone if you want your fiance to be safe." 

Anxious, Inseong immediately opened the location he had received.. Not so far from his current location.

He sped towards the location without being able to think about anything.

•••

Inseong drove slowly when he entered the residential area to find the house of the man who called him earlier.

Then, he stopped in front of a yellow house which there was a white luxury car parked in front of it— as same as Yeosang's car.

Without thinking more, Inseong stopped his car and instantly walked into the house.

"Yeosang ah!" he shouted calling his fiance as he opened the door. 

He saw a man he didn't know sitting on the sofa smiling at him.

"Who are you? Where is my fiancé?" Inseong asked as he looked around looking for Yeosang.

"Your fiance?" The man got up and approached him slowly. "You mean... this beautiful guy here?" he pointed the phone screen in front of Inseong's eyes.

Inseong clenched his fists when he saw Yeosang's lovely picture with the man. That's no ordinary picture. They hugged, like they were both in love.

"Where is he? Yeosang ah! Kang Yeosang!" Inseong shouted, looking for Yeosang all over the house.

The man smirked cynically, "How come Yeosang would chose to  marry a stupid man like you? He's not here, you fool."

"But his car...."

The man grinned, "You're really dumb. Can't you even  remember your fiance's plate number? That's my car."

Inseong raised his eyebrows, confusedm "Your have the same car as him?"

The guy nodded, "Well.... we used to live here together... Making love... Living a happy life together. We even bought the same car."