New Beginning

Devnandh - Ashwin
Priya - Sivaangi

Devnandh and his gang was ready to do ragging with Lil pranks and funs with their juniors. But the other side, Arjun and his gang also wanted to do the same thing but as Devnandh gang was popular and high class they don't know how things will go if they do ragging. But Arjun was ready to do ragging and was ready to face consequences.

Arjun and his gang was waiting in the front of the college campus to get the juniors easily. While Devnandh and his gang was in main ground. Arjun saw two girls coming in scooter and thought to call them. Before he calls Manu call them, Arjun looked at him while he smiled sheepishly. Abhay was looking at them one had an innocent face while one was having a pleasant smile with an attitude look.

Before Arjun could ask anything, Akshay asked something. Arjun's mindvoice is like, "ivangala vechikkittu"

Akshay : Hey, entha department?

Priya : BBA

Manu : Niyum same department aa? (He asked looking at Kamla)

Kamla nodded her head and fidgeted her hands. While Priya was looking at them clearly. She asked the same question to them.

Priya : neenga ellaarume same department aa?

Arjun : aamaa.. appuram don't ask questions to seniors

Priya : yaen seniors'kk answer theriyaatha..

Priya looked at Arjun mockingly and Arjun was irritated at her tease and before he speaks, they heard a roar, ARJUN..

Arjun turned and looked at the side where the sound come and saw it was Devnandh. He was furiously looking at them. Kishore have a tensed face, while Aron and Karan have a smirk in their face. It's evident that they said to Devnandh about the ragging.

Priya was confused seeing the face expression between these gang, Kamla nudged her to go, but she stood there. Devnandh came near Arjun and said in a harsh voice.

Dev : How dare you to do ragging in this college?

Priya mv : ohh he is against ragging
(But before she completes complementing him, he says something making her shock)

Dev : ragging unnna mathiri low class peoples panna kudaathu... intha college rule pandrathu naanga, naanga thaan pannanum (he smirks)

Priya mv : rule my ass.. wtf he is?

Devnandh in his anger, took his hand to slap Arjun, arjun was ready to face this, but Priya stood between them and stopped Devnandh's hand making everyone shock. Devnandh looked at her closely, her kholed eyes that only shows disgust towards him. Then he looked at her palms on his arms, he quickly moved his hands from her.

Priya : Don't be rude Mr. Senior, he is just asking some questions. And Ragging is offence even if it's done by high or low caste, Hindu or Christian.. whatever... be that in mind...!

Priya smiled with a smirk and looked at Arjun and said, Can I leave ? Arjun just nodded her head and was flabbergasted thinking about her courage.

Kamla was more tensed looking at the anger in Dev's eyes and his fist. Priya turned towards them.

Priya : Excuse me Senior?

Both Dev and Arjun looked at her. She looked at both of them and asked.

Priya : Can you show us the class of 1st yr BBA?

Both Dev and Arjun looked at each other and was confused whom she was referring. Seeing their confusion, she cleared her throat and looked at Arjun..

Priya : neenga thaan Senior, the one with a bass voice...

Arjun's heart skipped a beat with her open statement, he just nodded and looked at his friends, who was equally in shock and with his friends they all moved to 1st yr BBA class.

Devnandh was looking at the disappearing figures. He felt ashamed for the first time. He was furious thinking that a girl chose Arjun before him and that in front of whole campus and even stopped him. His ego was in high and was looking at his friends for an explanation or to make him comfort.

Kishore nodded a no and said, "etho chinna ponnnu, unnae pathii theriyaatha pannaen, vittidu machaa... girls is not our thing.. we can do revenge to him.. but not to her.."

Aron and Karan shrugged and looked at Dev. Karan looked at his phone and put it back to his shirt's pocket.

Aron : Dev, Kishore soldrathu kandukkatha, Ava chinna ponnu illaa.. she is matured enough and was messing with us !

Karan : aanalum macha first time a girl choose abhay instead of you.... chee... appove theriyuth avaloda range.. she is cheap like him... aana she is more courageous too...

Aron : heyy she is not courageous.. she is just creating a scene and showing off her attitude... Ava pakkath ninna ponnu kuda ethum sollala.. ivalukk avalo scene...!

Dev : She chose him over me... I'll make her mine (he said with a smirk)

While Karan had a mocking look and said, "nii nennaikkura mathiri matha ponnunga mathiri Ava easy kedayathu.. she is not so flexible... she'll not gonna fall in your tricks.. she is clever enough... Ava onnum muttal illaa.. i don't think you can make her fall man"

Dev : I CAN.. (he screamed with a rage)

Karan : challenge?

Kishore : Dev, no... Avan etho soldran.. don't do anything... hey Karan kongam summa irukka mudiyumaa

Aron : why kishore you are so worrying about that pity girl... yaen un friend aala mudiyathunnu solriyaa??

Dev looked at Kishore, kishore moved from there and gave a look, 'I told you to don't do'
Dev looked back at Karan and said,

Dev : Challenge accepted...

Kishore : you are going to be fail man... you should make her fall before our farewell... you have one year time...

Dev smirked and his ego was so high, his only motive was to make her fall in his traps. As his target was now this new girl, he thought to do revenge to Arjun after sometime. But he doesn't know that what future is hold for them.

*******

Tbc

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga!

- Ms.J